Unblacklist from Weapons
Name: [RG] ToxicVenon

Time/Date:2/26/14 around 9 pm

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:49063104

Blacklisted Job/Tool: No weapons for two hours in game

Admin who blacklisted you: [FL:M] Venom

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: the president wouldn't warrant for any police men, listen to anything we had to say, and wanted a car in his office, which is failrp...anyway i quit my job as a police sergeant and became rebel and decided to kill the president i even adverted it....so when i had the chance i shot his head into the nexus wall....if this is RDM then i understand i just thought i should just try to ask for the weapons back i know it is for only 2 hours but i do not want to wait 2 hours in game to be able to use weapons again....
(03-01-2014, 02:17 AM)ToxicVenon Wrote: the president wouldn't warrant for any police men, listen to anything we had to say, and wanted a car in his office,

That by itself, isn't a reason to kill. You cannot kill him for not warranting people.
listen to anything we had to say, and wanted a car in his office,
what about that part?
Still not valid. If he wasn't doing warrants, wanting a car in his office(FailRP), and more things along the lines of that, you would call me or another staff member that was online.
No offence but there are rarely any staff on FearlessRP and i dont have the time to do this ALL the time when someone does something wrong...I guess you're not going to remove the blacklist....till next time...
Rarely? I beg to differ. And, you're right, I don't want this blacklist removed.
Denied.