Goodbye
Sad 
Hi all,

I'm sad to say That I leave fearless for a long time now. My school takes to much time away now and I can't combine school with roleplaying and coding.

My Game PC's processor burned out because the fan was not close enough to the CPU. This was a issue long time. I wanted to fix it, but I can't find a silent fan. Last time is goes wrong and now my CPU is burned.

Sure I want to say That I had a wonderful time on FL. Thanks for all the roleplays I've played with you guys and altough never deserved a roleplay point.

I want to thanks the following people really much:
  • SoulRipper ~ Thanks for the awesome roleplay server you and your helpers build. It was fun to play on and it was an awesome experience.
  • MyFloodify ~ I never thought you will be my friend. But now you are one of my best friend. Thank you for the roleplays, Estleback and my roleplay experience. Bro's for evah! Good luck with your Admin position in FL!
  • Wood Chopper ~ Truly a good friend. It was fun to work for you and help you with certain things. Sad that we didn't roleplayed that much.
  • Nacreas ~ We didn't played that much. But also you are a very good friend! Thanks bro!
  • crazIZIZ ~ SRU 4 Life! Thanks for the fun SRU experience I've done with you. Thanks friend!
  • LoneWolf ~ Thanks you wanted to donate for me. I really liked my Donation time. I never forget you. Thanks!
  • Enzyme ~ One of them admins I can have fun chats with. I hope the best for you, thanks!
  • Nub' aka Martin ~ We are a good team to fix errors. Thanks for your help!
  • Freezak ~ Thanks for the awesome Signature you made for me in the early days. It was awesome, I still have it and keep it. Thanks!
  • Weecow ~ I know you are not on this community anymore, though thank you. Best coder buddy 4 evah!
  • Grim and HillerBear ~ I don't know you guys that much. Thanks though!
  • Barkles ~ Almost forget my dutch milk product xD Fun buddy to talk with, I believe a good roleplayer. Thanks dude!
I want to thank all the forgotten person's too. Thanks!

I will return some later to re-enjoy the roleplays. You guys can Always contact me using Steam, or FL PM system.

Thank you all!

Goodbye Sad
~ Mavis Dracula
We didn't have many RPs together but we still had fun when we did Tounge Bye man, keep in touch
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
The following 1 user Likes Nacreas's post:
  • De CodeerHeer
Really sorry to see you go Mavis, You was a great addition to FL - FL needed you as a developer. It would have helped a ton! Make sure to stay in contact on steam and we shall work on this new project! See you soon! Wink
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 1 user Likes Wood's post:
  • De CodeerHeer
Bye Sad Sucks to see you go.. but we'll stay in contact.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Bye Mavis! Catch you around
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Enzyme's post:
  • De CodeerHeer
Such a shame to see you go. I really enjoyed your coding on gmod. Have a good one.
The following 2 users Like Sgtbender2000's post:
  • De CodeerHeer, Wood
Oh man, you were one of the good members from the beginning Mavis. Good luck with school N' stuff.
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

The following 1 user Likes Imperator's post:
  • De CodeerHeer
Not another one of my (best, if I can call you that)friends gone :C
Well, we'll stay in touch over steam atleast, and SRU 4evah with you Smile
The following 1 user Likes Craz's post:
  • De CodeerHeer
Never really got to know you, but always sad to see a Fearless member leave. Goodbye.
[Image: 42Jeziq.png]
The following 1 user Likes Iraqi Eagle's post:
  • De CodeerHeer
Goodbye Mavis!
The following 1 user Likes Venom's post:
  • De CodeerHeer