Unban Request
Your name: -natioN'

Your ban ID: 41249

Banned by: [FL] Aviator

Reason: Ban Request 39854 Approved - "Random deathmatch (x2), randomly tying a player (x2). (Extended due to current ban)

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: Because i am no longer a troll, but let me explain that a little bit more. I always loved CityRP and i spend really much time on it, i tried to play serious but got so many times trolled by random raiders, CDMer, etc. I was every time so stupid in my rage to broke self the rules and random raided these guys too, and revenged killed them too, sometimes i only did some shit because i was so mad. But i learned, in the last 2 mounths i was banned from CityRP and started to play on other Semi - Serious and Serious RP server, i started DarkRP too and i started playing a few other Mods. In all of these RP Server i got the same reaction when i dont going mad and tried to dont give a shit when someone breake the rules, i can report them, i can let him do and in the next moment when i contact an Admin he will got punished. I started to learn when someone random raiding me that i dont give a fuck, its Money which i can farm better when the servers are not so full, in CityRP is it so that nobody need million of million dollars - that was something i didnt want to see in the time in there i played on CityRP, i think when i am getting random raided i can report them, i can only spawn 50% of my printers and Drugs and try it again on another place, or on another time. I have enough money. Its my wish to Roleplay on CityRP so serious i can! Like the rules say! I finally saw that CityRP is no aggresive Gamemod, and when i want to random raid etc.- there are enough DarkRP servers to do that. But in CityRP its against the rules. And i will follow these rules. I hope i can complain to you how much i learned about RP, and that i have more than only 1 way to punish rulebreakers with the help from the admins on rule based way. And i hope u can give me A LAST CHANCE, i think i have more than 12 bans, and at the moment there are 3 in progress, 1 on 8 days, 1 on 11, and this one here with 1 mounth and 11 days. I dont want that u unban me now, i only wish that u can give me the chance and unban only this long Ban, its now more than 2 mounths where i got banned and i want to play please Sad I can wait the 11 days from the other ban. I wish only to play on CityRP and get unban on this long ban its now so much time for me. I agree that this will be the last chance when u give it to me, and you can test me, ask me how i have to roleplay, i know it now and i will do it. I hope i did not wasted your time with this post and i can get a last chance.

Peace out Fearless! =) Thanks for reading this!
Sorry for such a late reply. I have not been an administrator for quite some time.

Nonetheless, with currently 11 days remaining and a valid ban - I see little reason for the suspension to be revoked. You'll be able to play again shortly (in time for Easter holidays too). This is your fourteenth suspension and so you should be on your best behaviour, as your next suspension will likely be permanent.
Regards,
aviator
Denied.