Unban Request
My Name : Techno Boy

My SteamID : STEAM_0:0:23121614

Why I shuld Get unbanned :
Well where shuld i start. well andreas DK is trying to get me banned since i started on the server. i dont know why he is doing it he just is. and now he did get my banned -.-, i dont know why i get banned. thats also something i wanna know, but well evry time i did something wrong i had get my ban. but now i cant join the server becouse im banned and that dont really give any sense.
So can you please answer back?
(08-21-2010, 03:09 PM)Techno Boy Wrote: My Name : Techno Boy

Well where shuld i start. well andreas DK is trying to get me banned since i started on the server. i dont know why he is doing it he just is. and now he did get my banned -.-, i dont know why i get banned. thats also something i wanna know, but well evry time i did something wrong i had get my ban. but now i cant join the server becouse im banned and that dont really give any sense.

I bet you got banned for a reason, you don't just get banned because somebody wants you banned. If there is a reason for you being banned why should we uban you? What was the reason you got a ban for?

Any arguments except for "That guy wants to get me banned."
Dare to think!
(08-21-2010, 03:09 PM)Techno Boy Wrote: My Name : Techno Boy

Well i want to get unbanned becouse i play a lot on the server :S and i dont really do anything bad on it and when i do i take the punishment fore it. but this time i didnt get a warining or something like that. Well Or else idk what to do, i jsut have a good time on the server. and thats one of the reasons i play garrys mod Thinking
(08-21-2010, 06:52 PM)Techno Boy Wrote: Well i want to get unbanned becouse i play a lot on the server :S and i dont really do anything bad on it and when i do i take the punishment fore it. but this time i didnt get a warining or something like that. Well Or else idk what to do, i jsut have a good time on the server. and thats one of the reasons i play garrys mod Thinking

For what REASON have you been banned? You won't get an unban just because you like playing on the server. I want to hear a reason why you got banned, if you deserved the ban why should you get an unban?
Dare to think!
(08-22-2010, 12:23 AM)Nudelholz Wrote:
(08-21-2010, 06:52 PM)Techno Boy Wrote: Well i want to get unbanned becouse i play a lot on the server :S and i dont really do anything bad on it and when i do i take the punishment fore it. but this time i didnt get a warining or something like that. Well Or else idk what to do, i jsut have a good time on the server. and thats one of the reasons i play garrys mod Thinking

For what REASON have you been banned? You won't get an unban just because you like playing on the server. I want to hear a reason why you got banned, if you deserved the ban why should you get an unban?

Well i dont know what reason i have been banned. i have asked sondre and raffi and nobody can tell me why im banned -.- so i dont know the reason. yes i know this wuld be easyer if i did know it. but i dont im just banned. so maby you know the reason?
You are banned cuz you keep breaking nlr, and minging. We made a vote for ban you. 16 of 20 players voted yes. Smile
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

(08-22-2010, 08:24 AM)Andreas Wrote: You are banned cuz you keep breaking nlr, and minging. We made a vote for ban you. 16 of 20 players voted yes. Smile
Sure. And i did get 2 hours ban fore that Smile We are over that -.-
No you get perm ban for that (: with your best friend holst1000.

Wow, damn you are angry now. I dont think you will get unbanned (:

(08-22-2010, 01:51 PM)Andreas Wrote: Wow, damn you are angry now. I dont think you will get unbanned (:
Im not angry? I just dont want to talk whit you :S