Ban Request | XxDor54321xX
(02-27-2014, 09:13 PM)Dor54321 Wrote: As you can see you point on me gun just when you saw the AK and before it you ran so you couldn't point on me.
You didn't tell something before I put it on, you told just after you saw the gun. In the real this is not fear rp because people afraid more from AK than USP.
If you will watch it again you will see that like I said that you ran and didn't point on me any gun just after you saw the gun (That he was on me all the time just need to roll the mouse). Watch good on the 3 sec

When Someone have gun first you cannot take yours from air, Its Fail rp.
Did you ever seen someone taking Ak-47 from their *** ?
(03-04-2014, 08:05 PM)Xbit123 Wrote:
(02-27-2014, 09:13 PM)Dor54321 Wrote: As you can see you point on me gun just when you saw the AK and before it you ran so you couldn't point on me.
You didn't tell something before I put it on, you told just after you saw the gun. In the real this is not fear rp because people afraid more from AK than USP.
If you will watch it again you will see that like I said that you ran and didn't point on me any gun just after you saw the gun (That he was on me all the time just need to roll the mouse). Watch good on the 3 sec

Watch the video and see I will tell what you can see in the video:
1. he running and the gun going down not point on anybody, not telling nothing.
2. When I swtich to the ak he is telling me "Don't move" and me against him AK vs USP who will win? from which gun you will afriad more? from the AK of curse.
For something that I see just know the cut the video... as you can see the pricture in the start is difffrent from the video there isn't any sec of this picture in the video...
I told mine now it's the admin decsion I will accept what he will tell.
(03-08-2014, 01:28 PM)Dor54321 Wrote:
(03-04-2014, 08:05 PM)Xbit123 Wrote:

Watch the video and see I will tell what you can see in the video:
1. he running and the gun going down not point on anybody, not telling nothing.
2. When I swtich to the ak he is telling me "Don't move" and me against him AK vs USP who will win? from which gun you will afriad more? from the AK of curse.
For something that I see just know the cut the video... as you can see the pricture in the start is difffrent from the video there isn't any sec of this picture in the video...
I told mine now it's the admin decsion I will accept what he will tell.

You pulled the gun out of thin air... That's all I need to say.
[Image: high-5.png]
What i see in the video is Danbidz pointing a gun at Dor, to which Dor sprints backwards, STILL within reach of FearRP and pulls out an AK.
The pistol points down when in first person while sprinting, but it doesnt mean he isnt aiming the gun at you.

Approved.