Ban Request | XxDor54321xX
Name of player: XxDor54321xX

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:41989245

Time in GMT: 18:00

Server: v33x

Summary: I was on a legitimate raid (reason wa high walls) when i saw him, i pointed pistol at hima nd he ran while i was typing, i then started recording and chased him and he pulled a gun on me.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FugfrkJL_...e=youtu.be
[Image: high-5.png]
As you can see you point on me gun just when you saw the AK and before it you ran so you couldn't point on me.
You didn't tell something before I put it on, you told just after you saw the gun. In the real this is not fear rp because people afraid more from AK than USP.
If you will watch it again you will see that like I said that you ran and didn't point on me any gun just after you saw the gun (That he was on me all the time just need to roll the mouse). Watch good on the 3 sec
First Of All That Was A Random Raid Myfloodfy Checked My Walls Later Then And They Werent Tall While You Were Running To Him He Wasnt On A Gun Point And He Had It On Him.
I Would Like To Tell The Readers Of The BR That You Random Raided And I Would Like Myfloodfy To Aproove That He Told Me Himself That My Walls Want High.
Basiclly Before You Were Pointing The Gun At Him He Alradey Pulled The Gun Out So Not Really Sure Its FearRP.
(02-27-2014, 09:14 PM)kfir2709 Wrote: First Of All That Was A Random Raid Myfloodfy Checked My Walls Later Then And They Werent Tall While You Were Running To Him He Wasnt On A Gun Point And He Had It On Him.
I Would Like To Tell The Readers Of The BR That You Random Raided And I Would Like Myfloodfy To Aproove That He Told Me Himself That My Walls Want High.
Basiclly Before You Were Pointing The Gun At Him He Alradey Pulled The Gun Out So Not Really Sure Its FearRP.

The President gave the orders,I was just doing as I was told, which was to raid anybody with high walls.

(02-27-2014, 09:13 PM)Dor54321 Wrote: As you can see you point on me gun just when you saw the AK and before it you ran so you couldn't point on me.
You didn't tell something before I put it on, you told just after you saw the gun. In the real this is not fear rp because people afraid more from AK than USP.
If you will watch it again you will see that like I said that you ran and didn't point on me any gun just after you saw the gun (That he was on me all the time just need to roll the mouse).

You ran and loaded a AK while I had a gun on you, yes you may have outgunned me but you outgunned me AFTER I had a gun at you, therefore you broke FearRP
You ran and loaded a AK while I had a gun on you, yes you may have outgunned me but you outgunned me AFTER I had a gun at you, therefore you broke FearRP
[/quote]

As you can see you ran so the gun wasn't aim on the target and I used this 3 sec to take the gun from my hands, You didn't say something like "Stop" or "Don't move" before I had the gun.
BTW I Had A AK Out On Me As Well I Was On My Way Out Side When Floodfy Teleported Me And The Pres Cant Tell You To Break Laws(You Are Saying That If Hell Tell You To RDM Cops As A Cop Youll Do That.
Yet Again I Didnt Had High Walls.
After 3 Meters Ill Counts As High And A Part Of My Walls Was In The Ground.
It Was 100% Less Than 3 Meters.
It Was A Random Raid
(02-27-2014, 09:40 PM)kfir2709 Wrote: BTW I Had A AK Out On Me As Well I Was On My Way Out Side When Floodfy Teleported Me And The Pres Cant Tell You To Break Laws(You Are Saying That If Hell Tell You To RDM Cops As A Cop Youll Do That.
Yet Again I Didnt Had High Walls.
After 3 Meters Ill Counts As High And A Part Of My Walls Was In The Ground.
It Was 100% Less Than 3 Meters.
It Was A Random Raid

Telling me to RDM and telling me to raid high walls any comparison? I was following the laws, I even gave you (your Corleone) warning and they failed to reduce the walls after 30 mins.

(02-27-2014, 09:39 PM)Dor54321 Wrote: You ran and loaded a AK while I had a gun on you, yes you may have outgunned me but you outgunned me AFTER I had a gun at you, therefore you broke FearRP

As you can see you ran so the gun wasn't aim on the target and I used this 3 sec to take the gun from my hands, You didn't say something like "Stop" or "Don't move" before I had the gun.
[/quote]

I say don't move before you load the gun.
I say don't move before you load the gun.
[/quote]

You didn't, and the video prove you didn't
(02-27-2014, 10:23 PM)Dor54321 Wrote: I say don't move before you load the gun.

[/quote]

We shall allow the admins to decide
(02-27-2014, 10:30 PM)danbidz Wrote:
(02-27-2014, 10:23 PM)Dor54321 Wrote: I say don't move before you load the gun.

We shall allow the admins to decide
[/quote]

Yea that's right.