G0ldenSlayer ¬ JustNiels ⌐
Dude, You died you agreed with the rules that you don't may come back in 5 minutes you came back for your car you broke the rules, and G0lden dind't eaven shoot you Drugsman shoot ME.
Btw You You You, who u mean, cdm wasnt me, holding a glock was me, using names would help alot to make this clear for the admins.
Ok Video Is Uploaded Golden Shot Me With Glock And Shot My RP Son.
Niels CDMed x3 Me Golden And Drugs Man.
Then He Picked Up Hes Items.
Or They Are Metagaming Or He Teamstole His Stuff.
Drugs Did Not Have A Gun Out So He Couldnt Shot You.
I Got In My Car Then He Shot Me Then I went Out Its Clear In The Video.
You Are Both Lying In This BR EVERYTHING Is Clear In The Vid From Now Lets Give the Admins To Decide Who's Right.
I didnt meta for sure and vid is private so it cant be watched
No Longer Private
0:15 - you broke fearrp - warning shot to make you stop
0:30 your "son" broke fearrp - warning shots to make him stop
0:50 - well, looks clear but i was in skype whit him, he was lagging and it was a mistake, not a cdm for the gun.
we even have same clan pic, wich might make clear we don't fight against each other.

I think this vid proves that im not guilty and that what i and niels say proves it was a mistake and that no cdm was ment to happen.
I hope admins can see aswell that both the president and his son broke fearrp and that they will be punished for that.

Eddit:
ill download the vid to prevent any changes or cut-outs to be made.

Now we all let the admins judge
I Didnt Saw The Gun Since I Thought He Was About To CDM Me
I Got Oout From The Car Finally And You Havent Said Nothing.
You Were Muted.
You Admitted MetaGaming And Lied In The BR
If I Was Breaking FearRP I ShouldNT Stop And Get Out.
Please Do Not Post AnyThing Else Let The Admins Decide DRUGS Man Is Not Me So Tell It In Another BR
when i pointed a gun at you YOU CLEARLY SAW IT i wasn't muted i belive, but later i talked in chat, thinking your not blind u SAW the gun and u tried to get away, when i had a gun pointed @ 0:15 you saw it and tried to get away. i didn't admit meta and didn't lied, that was just how i remembert it. I WILL NEVER METAGAME, don't claim i did, no evidence becouze it never happened. neighter did i admit it, that's yet another thing u just made up yourself. you DID broke fearrp, you tried to get away in the first place, i had to shoot to make you stop.
then u cant tell me not to defend my self from this.. this nonsense.

i only shot you when i tried to drive away from a gunpoint, nowhere else did i fire a shot into your body, in the vid you can see, your health stays the same.

I hope we can let the admins decide now.
I Dint Focused On You Because I Suspected Your Friend Wants To CDM Me And For The Last Time If I Was Breaking FearRP I Should Have Drived Away Much Time Before That.
Now This Is What You Wrote In One Of Your Replays here:
"0:50 - well, looks clear but i was in skype whit him, he was lagging and it was a mistake, not a cdm for the gun."
Yes You Do Admitted Talking In Skype Is Count As Meta.
You Lied Again And You Said Drugs Man Shot You, Something That Never Happent.
And Niels How Can I Break NLR In That Case.
The SRU SRG Wanted Me To Give Him My Car So He Will e Able To Search His One.
I Dont Know Why But He Left It Over There So I went There After Asking Him.
Gold3n Before You Said You Didnt Shot Me After The Video You Said You Shot Me You Said Youll Reprt Me For Missing Eviedence So Please Do That And Well See What Happens.
You Havent Said Anything Via Voice Chat So I Couldnt Hear You And Drugs As Well You Even Didnt Wanted To /y Stop Moving. And Please Stop Lying You Damged Me 14 Health Its SUPER CLEAR In The Vid.
And Yet Again If You Wanted To Talk To Me About Everything THATS NOT A REASON TO GUNPOINT ME.

(02-28-2014, 04:07 PM)G0ldenSlayer Wrote: 0:15 - you broke fearrp - warning shot to make you stop
0:30 your "son" broke fearrp - warning shots to make him stop
0:50 - well, looks clear but i was in skype whit him, he was lagging and it was a mistake, not a cdm for the gun.
we even have same clan pic, wich might make clear we don't fight against each other.

I think this vid proves that im not guilty and that what i and niels say proves it was a mistake and that no cdm was ment to happen.
I hope admins can see aswell that both the president and his son broke fearrp and that they will be punished for that.

Eddit:
ill download the vid to prevent any changes or cut-outs to be made.

Now we all let the admins judge
And Here You Admitted Metagaming
Open a new case supplied with non-tampered and full scaled evidence.

Denied.