G0ldenSlayer
¬ JustNiels ⌐

SteamID:
G0ldenSlayer STEAM_0:0:42391367
¬ JustNiels ⌐ STEAM_0:1:45570659

Time in GMT:
15:05+2GMT

Server: v33x

Summary:I Just Heard That My Car Was In The Tunnel And Went Over There When 2 Rebels Wanted To Kill Me One Guy Shot Me And Wanted To Take Me As A Random Hostage And The Other Guy Just Drove Me G0ldenSlayer(The Guy Who Wanted To Hostage Me)And Drove Away.
¬ JustNiels ⌐ Admitted After That In OOC. He Took The Rebels Items When They Were oth Rebels.
¬ JustNiels ⌐ CDMed x3 For Items And For Killing Me And G0ldenSlayer Random Hostaged Me

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BKqz3HgfPk
this is not true! hes messing whit evidence, i WAS gonna take him hostage (whit reason) and talk about what some of the cops do, i DID NOT WANTED TO KILL YOU. it was not random hostage, i didn't drove you away and i didn't kill you.

i will also report you for messing whit evidence.
Not true, I was laggy We tryed to Hostage the President (Look hes reply) And I was in a car and the server was very laggy for me and Drugsman was shooting me (No reason) because of lagg I accidently ride im over... i feel really bad
You Shot Me With Glock18 And You Cant Hostage Me If You Only Want To Talk To Me That Is Not A Reason.
Laggy Or Not You CDMed x3 And You Wanted To Take Me As Hostage For A Not Valid RP Reason.The Video Will Be Uploaded Shortly And Youll See That
I did not shoot you, only the kid next to u that broke fearrp, next it was gonna be a demanding talk, telling you what to do, not a 'hi how are you' talk.
It Is Still Rnaomd And You Shot Me When I Entered My BMW
So n ot true, your friend drugsman was shooting to us?
Emmmmm u didnt enter your bmw, u died remember? Neighter did i shot you.
Your stpry is busted. I hope admin punishes you for messing whit evidence!
Stop the lies, you have gone to far now, yiur story doesnt even make sence anymore.

Admin please punish this child/man for messing around whut evidence!

Eddit: dont change/remove treaths, got screenshots.

Eddit Eddit: messing whit evidence is a zero tolerance rule and can result into a perm. Ban.
He Was My RP Son He Did Not Had A Gun Out Gloden You Shot Me With Glock
My Internet Crahed IN The Night So Ill Upload The Vid Again.
And You Are Saying Things That Are Not True In The BR The Video Clearly Shows That You SHot Me When I Was In My Car
Cant w8 for the vid, i only shot your son + he broke fearrp.

Just Keep in mind: Fabricating or tampering with evidence with intent to mislead, and providing false statements is under zero tolerance - committing such violations will lead to a perm ban.

/\/\/\
Thats what you broke.

Extra prove:
First you got cdmmed, next thing u was in your car...