Random Raid/No warrant SRU
Name of player: xUKz-TheDoyleMan, Smiling2death

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:61661230, STEAM_0:1:41452696

Time in GMT: 4pm GMT

Server: v2p

Summary: I was building my base when I heard my keypad being crack, I walked outside to see what was going on when I was greeted by the head SRU and his other SRU. I ran inside and started recording. As you can see I did not have a warrant on me. When I asked the reason they said that the old president told them they could because of my walls. But the laws don't get passed over, making it an invalid reason.

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJ3V5O4S...e=youtu.be

(Sorry for the useless end of the video, I don't know how to edit)

Sadly I couldn't get the names in the video but I got a screen cap of them.
http://puu.sh/7bS1X.jpg
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
You can't see our name's but it was us.

And we raided because we are SRU and the president had an law that ''suspicious looking houses / bases can be searched'' And so we did and when we cracked you didnt ran inside you start shooting at us so that was the reason we went in more aggrasive.

Please check the log's you will see his law's.

And we used the keypad cracker because if you use the warrant it's fail RP because you can't know the owner of the walls in real life also.
This is true as I was there and he did not show it on video but ryan was building so he could get cover this was before he started recording

And also Ryan was reloading in his cover which he built.
You have to have a warrant.

Plus laws do not get passed over from presidents.
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
As government officials you have records of housing information. Its not FailRP to get a search warrant through the walls because technically you would have their address that you would search up to file it against.
(02-28-2014, 03:54 AM)Drogas Wrote: As government officials you have records of housing information. Its not FailRP to get a search warrant through the walls because technically you would have their address that you would search up to file it against.

Okay well then me and the other SRU did it wrong. Sorry Ryan next time we will get a warrant for the raid. (dont play SRU that mutch)

And one qeustion (off topic) ; Why does the SRU have an keypad/lockpick then ?? if they need to get an search warrant for evrything?

(02-28-2014, 02:31 AM)ryan! Wrote: You have to have a warrant.

Plus laws do not get passed over from presidents.

About the Laws, i know that but we raided you when the old president was their with his law's and when we went in your base their was a new president.
Denied.

Warning issued to player who know has knowledge how to properly play the SRU job.