Additional Information*:
*Not required, but helpful.

Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
The following 8 users Like Tandy's post:
  • Lightbeer, dig, fuz3_r3tro, Spear, Craz, Envy, James_Gaff, Blurr
Name: [The name that will be on the signature] kippsee
Image: [Please not an description of an image or a logo, just a nice big picture] http://wallpapersus.com/wp-content/uploa...g-Game.jpg
Theme: [Colours or texture scheme] Whatever looks good!
Quote: [Optional] “Some people say you are going the wrong way, when it’s simply a way of your own.”
Effects: [Refer to the 'Things i include in your signature list' or suggest your own] N/A
Additional information: [Anything else you would like to add] N/A
(03-02-2014, 10:54 AM)kippsee Wrote: Name: [The name that will be on the signature] kippsee
Image: [Please not an description of an image or a logo, just a nice big picture] http://wallpapersus.com/wp-content/uploa...g-Game.jpg
Quote: [Optional] “Some people say you are going the wrong way, when it’s simply a way of your own.”
Effects: [Refer to the 'Things i include in your signature list' or suggest your own] N/A
Signature Accepted! Expect it withing today!
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
(03-02-2014, 10:54 AM)kippsee Wrote: Name: [The name that will be on the signature] kippsee
Your signature has been completed!
[Image: 7g2FU.jpg]
If you would like to, please leave feedback. In that way i can improve!
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
Thanks!
Updated application and put in some more information to help you apply.
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
I suggest making the background of the signatures either #EFEFEF (the background color of posts on FL), of even better: transparent.
The following 4 users Like Joykill's post:
  • yarrrs, Xeno, James_Gaff, Tandy
(03-11-2014, 06:24 PM)Joykill Wrote: I suggest making the background of the signatures either #EFEFEF (the background color of posts on FL), of even better: transparent.
I have already made my last two signatures transparent, but thank you for the tip!
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
I have a sort of special request, I want a blackish smokeish fog ontop of my current sig around where the text is kind of like this
[Image: uVf2lDr.jpg]
But the smoke being black and transparent
Just to give it even more of a dark feel to it, make it nice and ill give you a couple thousand ingame
Kind Regards,
tmes2000
(04-14-2014, 05:05 PM)tmes2000 Wrote: I have a sort of special request, I want a blackish smokeish fog ontop of my current sig around where the text is kind of like this
Just to give it even more of a dark feel to it, make it nice and ill give you a couple thousand ingame
Application accepted!
Also, could you give me the source of where you found that image? It might help me with your request.

(04-14-2014, 05:05 PM)tmes2000 Wrote: I have a sort of special request, I want a blackish smokeish fog ontop of my current sig around where the text is kind of like this
[Image: 88EMI.jpg]
Is this what you described? Im not sure what you meant by 'ontop' of your sig, did you man above it? Or like in the picture above?
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member