BR on Demonic Hell, DreeBott and Paragonbeatz
Video 
Name of player: Demonic Hell, DreeBott and Paragonbeatz

SteamID: Demonic hell: STEAM_0:1:68077469
DreeBott: STEAM_0:0:32754753
Paragonbeatz: STEAM_0:1:81337418

Time in GMT: about 17.00 danish timezone

Server: v33x

Summary: My m8 had a base for contraband, and suddenly the SRU's came, and random raidet it for "High Walls", there was no high walls - or - there was, to the garage, and we showed them the garage, but they still random raided him.
Its not first time Demonic Hell failrp's...

Evidence:: http://youtu.be/vwnNZ0xzQC4
It remains a high wall. I wanted to talk with your friend to solve the problem and he kept interrupting me while talking so I continued raiding as he clearly didn't wanna talk. And I would love to show the evidence where he deleted the elevator's button to go down. If any admin is interested Also Frede or the other guy started running away with a Lambo under gunpoint from an SRU. I have video if needed. And why do you post a brq on the other guys? They were with me and I called the warrant not them. And if this isn't my first time failrping provide more evidence then?

-Also, this is for Verzyn http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=43180 this guy got a blacklist so nvm.
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
(02-26-2014, 06:04 PM)Demonichell Wrote: It remains a high wall. I wanted to talk with you're friend to solve the problem and he kept interupting me while talking so i continued raiding as he clearly didnt wanna talk. And i would love to show the evidence where he deleted the elevator's button to go down. If any admin is intrested Also frede or the other guy started running away with a lambo under gunpoint from a SRU. I have video if needed. And why do you post a brq on the other guys? They were with me and i called the warrant not them.

Uhm?
I did not run Away from gunpoint, lol?
I Walked Into The Water and stood there, and Then he CDM'ed me by mistake, he did not drive Away Either from gunpoint, BEcause he did drive Away when The 3 of you where in The house and shooting contraband - that Was what he told me.
I did not ran Away Smile
(02-26-2014, 06:09 PM)frede0078 Wrote:
(02-26-2014, 06:04 PM)Demonichell Wrote: It remains a high wall. I wanted to talk with you're friend to solve the problem and he kept interupting me while talking so i continued raiding as he clearly didnt wanna talk. And i would love to show the evidence where he deleted the elevator's button to go down. If any admin is intrested Also frede or the other guy started running away with a lambo under gunpoint from a SRU. I have video if needed. And why do you post a brq on the other guys? They were with me and i called the warrant not them.

Uhm?
I Walked Into The Water and stood there, and Then he CDM'ed me by mistake, he did not drive Away Either from gunpoint, BEcause he did drive Away when The 3 of you where in The house and shooting contraband - that Was what he told me.
I did not ran Away Smile

Yes, my mistake, you did not run away, But if you go to 2:18 You can see my Fellow SRU pointing a gun and saying Get out of the car. So fearrp also failrp as once I went up, he deleted the button to go back down. So me and my fellow sru had to jump in the water to get off the elevator+ Remains a high wall. You shouldve fixed it as you had all the time in the world to fix it. He even said it will result in a search warrant. Admins you may check the logs if needed. I don't see any rules I broke here unless of course if following the law is against the rules.
Kind Regards
(02-26-2014, 06:13 PM)Demonichell Wrote:
(02-26-2014, 06:09 PM)frede0078 Wrote:

Uhm?
I did not ran Away Smile

Yes, my mistake, you did not run away, But if you go to 2:18 You can see my Fellow SRU pointing a gun and saying Get out of the car. So fearrp also failrp as once I went up, he deleted the button to go back down. So me and my fellow sru had to jump in the water to get off the elevator+ Remains a high wall. You shouldve fixed it as you had all the time in the world to fix it. He even said it will result in a search warrant. Admins you may check the logs if needed. I don't see any rules I broke here unless of course if following the law is against the rules.

About the BR approwed: I got Weapons acces removed, as a said to you, so i dont know why you bring it up ?

Its not about my m8 - its about you. FIrst of all, the seach was random.
And no, if you point a gun at me, and 2 min after you dont have a gun on me, its not FearRP..
I will need an admin to say if its high walls.
The garage has high walls, yes. But not the rest of the house.
And why did you random search warrent me?
Reason for bringing it up is to proof you do hate me for some reason.

I know it's not about you.
The search was not random if you ever bothered to scroll up and look at laws you would see that High walls will result in a search warrant. I said you didn't break any rules just a second ago "Yes, my mistake, you did not run away".

O my god xD that made me laugh xD Lol what? Why would you need an admin to say if its a high walls wahahaha xD Smile ok lets get serious, so you say its not high walls and now you say "The garage has high walls" That's enough to get a search warrant. And I didn't search warrant you that was 1 of my fellow SRU's that asked a warrant on you I only asked a warrant on the other guy I never saw your base. Pretty good hidden.

-You know how high a prop needs to be to fit a lambo in it? 3x (whatever length) You sir, are using I think 6x? IL build it right now
Kind Regards
(02-26-2014, 06:27 PM)Demonichell Wrote: Reason for bringing it up is to proof you do hate me for some reason.

I know it's not about you.
The search was not random if you ever bothered to scroll up and look at laws you would see that High walls will result in a search warrant. I said you didn't break any rules just a second ago "Yes, my mistake, you did not run away".

O my god xD that made me laugh xD Lol what? Why would you need an admin to say if its a high walls wahahaha xD Smile ok lets get serious, so you say its not high walls and now you say "The garage has high walls" That's enough to get a search warrant. And I didn't search warrant you that was 1 of my fellow SRU's that asked a warrant on you I only asked a warrant on the other guy I never saw your base. Pretty good hidden.

Sorry, it wasnt not you that made a random warrent on me, that was DreeBott..
So I made this with 1.5 Height http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/5970...4C5B9BBD5/

You can see the roof isn't even that close to the lambo neither so i can get it smaller too, so you couldve changed it anytime to this and build your house next to it but you didn't want to and choose the high walls.

Oh my, look height 1.20 http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/5970...CD9DF6C1C/

The smallest I could make it fits perfectly you couldve easily done this to http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/5970...CA71F18DA/

So what I see here is that you didn't bother to make a smaller garage and thus is why you got a search warrant for high walls.
Kind Regards
(02-26-2014, 06:36 PM)Demonichell Wrote: So I made this with 1.5 Height http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/5970...4C5B9BBD5/

You can see the roof isn't even that close to the lambo neither so i can get it smaller too, so you couldve changed it anytime to this and build your house next to it but you didn't want to and choose the high walls.

Oh my, look height 1.20 http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/5970...CD9DF6C1C/

So what I see here is that you didn't bother to make a smaller garage and thus is why you got a search warrant for high walls.

So?
Where does it says that the "max" for high walls is 1.50 feet? (its feet isent it?)
I'm pretty sure its Meters in garrysmod. But a high wall is just a high wall you can see a high wall, you had a high wall and everybody here will agree with me... That's the highest wall that's allowed from the rules (Highest wall is x4 surrounding a base i think) And you had x4 or something so its high and had every reason to search you so yeah.

Also, I would like to point out that you even admitted that you have high walls. Thus is also that you agreed with a search.
Also I would like to point out how he said "Should I remove the building so they fall to their dead?" at 2:45

Also, why bother to make a Ban Request while there were 2-3 moderators on the server? Are you seriously seeking that much attention and getting so much joy of posting Ban request on me?
Kind Regards