[Unban Request] kippsee
Your name: kippsee

Your ban ID: 45163

Banned by: [FL] Temar

Reason: BRA (43012) - Prop pushing someone elses car doing relevant RP

Involved: Just me, killjoy posted the BR

Why we should unban you:
There was a car on top of another car, all I did was push it off the other car with a prop, I did not exactly kill lots of people, people that prop push killing people get a day ban because I have seen it before! I was banned for something killjoy or the passenger would of done anyway, I just made it easier by pushing the car off, doing the police a favour! Then I got a ban request for pushing a stuck car of another car which I see as very unfair! I love Role Playing and to ruin that I got banned for helping? I dont see what is wrong with pushing a car slowly off another car, you dont just post an @ call to an admin to say my car is on top of another car, sometimes you have to use common sense!

Another thing is that the driver was at gunpoint so he would of not driven off anywhere and I knew that, yet again, I was making it easier for the police to impound a car! The car would of been prop pushed off anyway so the police can
1. use his car
2. Impound the drivers car

I don't see why I was banned and I have my half of the story? I would like to share my side of it! I don't think it is fair and when I just donated and love doing RP how helping get a car off another car is bannable?
I would rather do it myself than you 'making it easier for the police', nearly killing me.
I did not kill you, the car did not ever touch you so why you are saying it nearly killed you, start of the proof: 100% health After the video of proof finishes: 100% health

You can't just say that I nearly killed you when the car did not touch you!

You also just admitted that you would of done it yourself, prop push the car off, so if I had a recording of you doing that, you should get banned? or what? That is what you just did, found me doing that and thought just because I am on the recording that I instantly should get banned for a made up reason?
The admin said
kippsee - approved, shouldnt be prop pushing other cars and it was stuck for a RP reason, and should of been left stuck until relevant rp is finished

Yet I know it was not stuck for an RP reason because I watch the car get stuck there and the car was stuck so I pushed it off the make things easier, I once @ an admin when I had like 20 hours that my car was stuck and he said you can get it off yourself as long as you push it off slowly with a prop? but I get banned for doing it, so who is right?
its joykill not killjoy
I assume the car was stuck as a result of the police chasing it
most likely result of pushing car off would be not to help cops but to help the driver (if he broke fearRP)
just because a car is stuck doesnt mean you can go and push it, it wasnt even yours
and yes you are lucky you didnt hit the cop as it would of knocked him out as injured
and prop pushing the car may have not even been necessary, the cop could of just reversed his car and it would of likely worked
denied