Unban Request J-BOI
Exclamation 
Your name: J-BOI

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:22790342

Banning Admin: Whoop

Ban Length: 1700min/28.3 Hours

Reason for the ban: Taking hostage while unemployed

Why we should unban you: I'm not going to start any fight or flaming, all i say is that i dont think this was a resonable ban/bantime and i didn't know that you couldn't take hostage while citizen /job Criminal.
Anyway im sorry for what i did.
Please?

Cheers //J-BOI
You and Toxic where both taking random people hostages.

Changing your job to 'Criminal' is not a good reason to hostage anyone you see.

And about the ban time, there is no real rules or anything about how long we should ban people. So yeah.

Imo, the ban is short, so you can wait this out.
But why don't you ban the other guy that ran from gunpoint? at that time you didn't notice we were Unemployeed...
Imo, we should get warned :S but it's not up to me to decide.

all i can say is that im sorry for not knowing that you aint aloud to take people as hostage as unemployeed, i've seen many people do just the same but never seen an admin punnish them for it...
and why can the admins in the SemperFi go to people as citizens and extorch them? and raid them?
double standard?
(07-23-2011, 10:23 AM)J-BOI Wrote: But why don't you ban the other guy that ran from gunpoint? at that time you didn't notice we were Unemployeed...

all i can say is that im sorry for not knowing that you aint aloud to take people as hostage as unemployeed, i've seen many people do just the same but never seen an admin punnish them for it...
and why can the admins in the SemperFi go to people as citizens and extorch them? and raid them?
double standard?

The SemperFI is lead by an admin, and I have nothing to do with this, neither has this unban request.

And no, you where not banned because you 'hostage as unemployeed'
You where banned because you and Toxic took people hostage randomly.

When I was asking you two for a reason, you both just went silent and said nothing, then you just began to release the hostages.
(07-23-2011, 10:39 AM)Whoop Wrote:
(07-23-2011, 10:23 AM)J-BOI Wrote: But why don't you ban the other guy that ran from gunpoint? at that time you didn't notice we were Unemployeed...

double standard?

The SemperFI is lead by an admin, and I have nothing to do with this, neither has this unban request.

And no, you where not banned because you 'hostage as unemployeed'
You where banned because you and Toxic took people hostage randomly.

When I was asking you two for a reason, you both just went silent and said nothing, then you just began to release the hostages.

The corleone guy refused to leave no matter what, and the cab driver just went into the house all of a sudden, and started to just run up and down the stairs and wouldn't leave.
Unemployed can raid/hostage as long as they have a reason to do so.
You obvs didn't.
(07-23-2011, 11:03 AM)Storm Wrote: Unemployed can raid/hostage as long as they have a reason to do so.
You obvs didn't.

Me and toxic had a reason, the corleone guy refused to whatever we said, we yelled out "Leave our property, Now! but he didn't.
then the cab driver just enters the door and runs in!
Your reason was: "They walked into our house so we kidnapped them"?
That's not a good reason at all.
i promise we actually had reasons to do it.
this is more likely admin abuse or something like that, his banning us for something that you just said we are aloud to do.

we DID have reasons!

this is all a big fail
(07-23-2011, 11:20 AM)Storm Wrote: Your reason was: "They walked into our house so we kidnapped them"?
That's not a good reason at all.

They didn't leave! no matter what!
if you only had seen it, even you should admitt that whoop handled wrong.
Right so this is how the situation went down.
Whoop came to you, asked you why you were hostaging people.
Rather than telling him why, you started releasing them, proving you didn't have one.
People walking into your house is not a good reason to threaten them with guns and hostage them, this is not a nuclear wasteland this is a city, you call the cops or ask them to leave.
The ban remains.