A very sad, goodbye.
Play this first please

As a few people would of known. I am leaving Fearless due to matters I can not reveal to many. This is a very saddening moment for me as I have had so many memories with this excellent server. I now would like to say a few goodbyes to a few VERY special people. I am sorry if I repeat many things with the same people.

Zankaa222 - Wow, you cease to amaze me. Where to begin? We met when I had around 500 hours and you was a very funny person to be with always cheering me up within the Pawn Shop I always did around that time. Then, one day you called the Corleone's "The Breadsticks", this has stuck with you for the rest of your life now as I will always call you Breadstick. We did so many funny things within this time and just had so much fun with this name. Then a very big issue was raised with me and you was the only one to really comfort me during this time. For this I will be eternally grateful. Then when this issue for the reason I am leaving you also had my back and supported me along the way. But now it is time to go. But if you do not keep in contact then I will cut off your head. I <3 you Zankaa.

CRAZiziz - You were also met during the time of the 500 hour period and were always a great friend to me and helped in many roleplays. We have had lots of fun during this time and will never be forgotten. Keep in contact with steam please. Crazizizizizizziziziiziziziziziziiziziziziziziziz <3

Freezak - You was my role model since day one. I came on the server and saw you roleplaying with people like Pavillion, Dwip etc and I knew that I wish to be like you one day, you are truly a great friend.

Corporal - You always made my laugh when we were both in low hours and you have never stopped. Even in these final days you have supported me in ideas to do.

Barkles - Thank you for the great clan and funny personality. You always kept me on task and never stopped having fun. Thank you for creating MEGA. Corporation, I never would know what I would do without it.

Brian - Great builder, I am very sorry for not being able to complete our RP that we planned so long for. This really annoyed me but I really do have to go.

Alexia/Night Fury/ The Frozen Fury - Didn't know what to call you, so called you all 3 names. Your robot will one day may EvoCity crumble, but until then you will always be a great friend to me. Your queen roleplays always made me laugh and scaring everyone when it was done.

I feel like I am missing a lot of people, so if I am missing you. Please mention.

But for Fearless, I will never forget. You truly have been an amazing place to be. I hope this collection of servers will never die and always amaze people. I hope new talents arise from this server. For example the person who I say today Lesanka, my hat goes off to you. You will certainly fit into the Fearless community.
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator

You seemed like a good roleplayer, I definitely defined you as respected by the community.

Have a nice one. Good bye.
Sad to see you go! Oh and how come i'm not on the list? D: </3 lol jk Tounge You will be missed and i hope you return soon.
Goodbye Unholy, sad to see you go Sad
Unholy, we had some good times but not enough due to our time difference. You're a fine example for new members of the community and will always be respected as a good role-player.
I wish you all the best for the future. Smile
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
Goodbye, Unholy. I never really got to know you, but I have seen you do great roleplays and you are a good roleplayer too. Sad to see another Fearless member leave. Goodluck with your life and goodbye!
[Image: 42Jeziq.png]
Even though i've never met ya im sure you are a good person, Goodbye!
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
Unholy no! you'll never see my best barneyball! :'(
Good luck with whatever you decide to do in later life.
Kind Regards,
Barney
FL Member

http://i.imgur.com/lSh4BmS.png
Have i ever helped you?,Do you think i'm a good roleplayer? hit the +rep button

Signature too large. -Termin
So sad to see you leaving right now mate. Good luck in your future plans and hopefully you will come back one day, and we could RP once again.
Aw, seen you online a couple of times, you were a nice roleplayer.

Goodbye Unholy!