[FL:RP] Frede0078
Name of player: [FL:RP] Frede0078

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:30096206

Time in GMT: 17:20 Belgium time

Server: V33X

Summary: I was building a SRU response place and he started random shooting me for reason "You cant build there and i was building there"

Evidence: Evidence 1 (Where he starts shooting me for no reason) Video corrupt

Evidence 2 (Admitting he shot me+Logs can proove it too)

http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/5970...CDD628D8D/
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
1. I only shot you - did not kill you.

2. Its not allowed to build there as a SRU.

3. I was kinda pissed that you where using all the space that i needed for my Fun Fair..When you where are SRU!

So yeah...
(02-25-2014, 04:39 PM)frede0078 Wrote: 1. I only shot you - did not kill you.

3. I was kinda pissed that you where using all the space that i needed for my Fun Fair..When you where are SRU!

So yeah...

1.Video will proove you did try to kill me as when i started driving with my car/attempt to flee you kept shooting.

2. I can build my Sru bureau response wherever i want.

2. And i wasnt even using 1/5 Of the place. the other 4/5 Was empty + Not a valid reason to shoot
Kind Regards
(02-25-2014, 04:41 PM)Demonichell Wrote:
(02-25-2014, 04:39 PM)frede0078 Wrote: 1. I only shot you - did not kill you.

So yeah...

1.Video will proove you did try to kill me as when i started driving with my car/attempt to flee you kept shooting.

2. I can build my Sru bureau response wherever i want.

2. And i wasnt even using 1/5 Of the place. the other 4/5 Was empty + Not a valid reason to shoot

1. I did shot after your car, but did i kill you? No. I ran away. I could have killed you but i did not.

2. No, you need to be in nexus to wait for a really big emergency. + You were not the SRU Sergeant...

3. You where using ALOT of the space, should i spawn props that is almost on the road? No i should not. + Would a SRU build a "base" or what you call it, beside a gang's houses? Nope.
Quote:1. I did shot after your car, but did i kill you? No. I ran away. I could have killed you but i did not.

2. No, you need to be in nexus to wait for a really big emergency. + You were not the SRU Sergeant...

3. You where using ALOT of the space, should i spawn props that is almost on the road? No i should not. + Would a SRU build a "base" or what you call it, beside a gang's houses? Nope.

1. There was no point in shooting me first time

2. I dont have to be in nexus

3. http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/5970...9530B3992/ look at all that space thats left. And sru sergeant is a noob he only has 20 hours and isnt giving any commands. For hours and because i'm not sergeant doesnt mean i cant build my own bureau
Kind Regards
(02-25-2014, 05:21 PM)Demonichell Wrote:
Quote:1. I did shot after your car, but did i kill you? No. I ran away. I could have killed you but i did not.

1. There was no point in shooting me first time

2. I dont have to be in nexus

3. http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/5970...9530B3992/ look at all that space thats left. And sru sergeant is a newbie he only has 20 hours and isnt giving any commands. For hours

Why does admin says that you need to be in nexus then?

I dont care if the SRU Sergeant is a noob, still you arent the SRU Sergeant?
There was no admin saying that so please stop with you're lies im done dicussing.

And shit the video file is broken..Hate alpha recorders but yeah. Perhaps all the stuff he said and admitting he did shoot me? can help the case? [Image: Naamloos_zpsf3e7bbfa.png~original]
Kind Regards
(02-25-2014, 06:07 PM)Demonichell Wrote: There was no admin saying that so please stop with you're lies im done dicussing.

No there was no admin rigth at the moment, but yesterday or the day before there, an admin made a message to all on the screen saying that the SRU needs to be in the nexus..
(02-25-2014, 06:16 PM)frede0078 Wrote:
(02-25-2014, 06:07 PM)Demonichell Wrote: There was no admin saying that so please stop with you're lies im done dicussing.

No there was no admin rigth at the moment, but yesterday or the day before there, an admin made a message to all on the screen saying that the SRU needs to be in the nexus..

And yet you can build you're own Bureau somewhere else.
Kind Regards
True, SRU have to stay in nexus to protect President.
The only reason for you to be there is Raid,Gun fight or by order of the President.
You should be blocked from that job.