ImMadBro Ban Req
Player name: ImMadBro

SteamID (if possible): STEAM_0:0:37167377

Time in GMT: 09:46 AM GMT+1

Summary: He kinda propblocked the tunnel to downtown with some random props and maked a little entrance while he was paramedic so i decided to turn him in

Evidence: Im not posting more pics cuz that should be enough evidence to get him banned. The whole tunnel was full of cars becouse of his little As he called it (Checkpoint) Wich i thought sounded ridiculous so i took this pic.. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...tab=public
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Yes that is prop blocking alright, cars wont be able to get past. Although i think a warning is neciserry here becuase he didn't think.
This valorous visitation of vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vicand vouchsafing the violently vicious & voracious violation of volition.
(07-23-2011, 08:22 AM)Triangle Wrote: Yes that is prop blocking alright, cars wont be able to get past. Although i think a warning is neciserry here becuase he didn't think.

I don't know what world your living in. But when you join the server, you read the rules. And because he "didn't think" doesn't excuse him from what he did.
Approved