Leaving Fearless
I have thought a while about leaving Fearless, and realised that life is more important than a computer. I have had a real good time here at Fearless, but unfortunately my interests are turning and I have more important things to do. I will never regret my time at Fearless and look back at a great time here, the people I've met here are great people and made my time here even better. I've been at Fearless for nearly 1 year and 3/4 months which is alot of time and I've spent around 1500 hours on the server, people might think "You've wasted 1500 hours.." but these hours were purely fun and again I do never regret these hours. I will still be online on the forums as I still like to stay in touch with the people at Fearless. Though the radio project continues Smile

I will just give a quick thank you to the people I currently remember.

Spoiler :
MavisDracula: You are an great friend, great coder and helped me with several issues and general talking. Thanks bro.

Deriptz: I know you for alot of time now, and we've done alot of roleplays together which were awesome. Thanks for that man.

Iraq Eagle: We know each other for not too long but from that time I can say that I really like you. We've had conversations which were funny, serious and you helped me alot testing things which I really appreciate. Thanks dude.

Pavilion: We've done countless roleplays together and I never regret a single one. Thanks for that, but after you got moderator we sadly lost contact.

myfloodify: I am proud of you son, you finally got moderator and that's such deserved. Do your best, aswell we've done alot of roleplays together talking over steam and whatnot. You're an great friend.

Scene: We also had an great time at Fearless before you got moderator, you were great in agressive roleplays which were kinda nice. Thanks aswell.

GRiiM: I still love your voice Jake, you helped me fix serveral things and I really appreciated everything you've done for me. You're an awesome guy

Fultzy (Drogas): Always kind to me, even in bad times. A very calm dude which likes communicating to people alot. I really appreciated everything you've done for me. Thanks mate.

Nub: We know eachother for well.. 2 years or more now? That's alot. And we've been good friends from the start. I thank you for helping me lead an clan and just the great roleplays we've done.

Freezak: We also have done alot of roleplays together, always great friends together and you've never changed after your promotion. You always stayed awesome, calm and kind. I really appreciate everything you did for me and the countless roleplays we did.

Aviator: We know each other for a long long time now. Nearly since I joined Fearless we met each other and roleplayed alot, every single day. After your promotion we lost a bit of contact but since short we talk more. Thanks mate for everything you've helped me with and just the great time you gave me here.

Enzyme: That not-meat-eating guy. That's how I remember you. And that was our first time of meeting each other. You always helped me and we had great conversations. Sadly not anymore but still feel like thanking you.

HellShell: We never really roleplayed together but we did talk alot over steam. You're an great guy and I hope to stay in contact!

Rolorox: I've no idea what you're doing now but I miss you. We had a great time together roleplaying and whatnot. Thanks dude.

If you think I forgot you, rage at me over steam Smile

The following 1 user Likes Weecow's post:
  • De CodeerHeer
You've been, and will continue, to be a very trusted member of the community.

Bye.
The following 1 user Likes Joykill's post:
  • Weecow
D'aw, sad to see you go, I think I speak for all of us when I say you've been a great member of the community.

Goodbye Weecow!
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Weecow
A fine member of the community has been lost. I wish you all the best in your future endeavors. Smile
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
The following 1 user Likes Nacreas's post:
  • Weecow
Goodbye Weecow! We don't know eachother for too long indeed, but we have become great friends and have had many funny conversations. We also had done some roleplays, but not that much. I have had a great time with you on Fearless man. Weecow, for now: AJU!

PS: We'll stay in contact on steam.

Edit: My name is Iraqi Eagle, not Iraq Eagle. You will be punished for that, hallal slaughter incoming.
[Image: 42Jeziq.png]
The following 1 user Likes Iraqi Eagle's post:
  • Weecow
Aaaaaawhh, I saw this coming but man.. It sucks. Goodbye man, you're truly a trusted member of FL and liked one..

Sad
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Thanks for the kind words man.

Wish you the best for the future man and hopefully you will make another stop here at FL.
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • Weecow
Damn Weecow, you've always been a rolemodel for me. I really appreciate you teaching me new things.
Also the Càrtel was very fun even tough it wasn't for long.

Goodbye Weecow.
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
The following 1 user Likes Deriptz's post:
  • Weecow
Goodbye Weecow.
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

Goodbye Weecow.
The following 7 users Like TedInternationalLover's post:
  • Weecow, GRiiM, Iraqi Eagle, Nacreas, Ciryl, Floodify, Kulthro