BR on wetturtle
Name of player: Gimmie dat WetTurtle <3

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:37621150

Time in GMT: ~ 12:45 GMT+2

Server: V2D

Summary: Appears that president character can choose who to warrant?
So the situation is like this : Me(ThaKid) and Noodle were involved in a high speed chase where no police could know that its me in the car next to noodle. And i got warranted because the players who were RPing as police saw only me voice chat name and i think its not right to put warrants just because of that. right?
So when i got the warrant i checked in with Noodle and he said *quote* : He said he wouldn`t warrant me because I wanted to get chased"
*And even tho i use @ command to contact [FL] Shadow, who was online at that moment, he did not even reply.

Evidence: http://www.bildites.lv/images/v3iacjhulsx8fnuleuy3.jpg
Im very sorry for any inconveniance. I was getting warrants and complaints from left to right and getting asked for the laws millions of times. Because of that i couldnt really understand why you wanted me to unwarrant you. So i was confused of what was going on because of the officers that kept talking on and on in the radio and they kept asking me for some input on the whole story while i was busy with everything... I still dont fully understand it.
Denied, not a serve enough offence for a ban.