Help needed
As I few people within Fearless know, I a lot of big changes have happened to me and the last couple of days, this would result in me playing less and less Fearless.

But one big problem I have had is I have been going through quite a bit of stress. I need a few things to do that can relax my nerves, this may be things I can do or stress-relief techniques. All these things would be very helpful.
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator

Do you accept alcohol?
Other option is to take a walk in park/forest.
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
The following 1 user Likes Doctor KuLa's post:
  • Qatar948
Well, I know how you feel

When I feel like that, I take a long bath, then after, find a quiet place with my fav music and food and think about what's wrong and how I'm gonna fix it...

Then I play on FL and forget.
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Go out with your friends and go completely yolo for a night!
Hello, I understand your difficulty.
I personally meditate daily.
However there's alot of ways to relief stress.

www.calm.com Is a good way.
I know from experience binaural beats can work.
Maybe some sound tracks of natural sounds.
Classical music works too.
Just taking a deep breath in and a deep breath out can relief stress.
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
I know your feeling.
If it helps, just disconnect from FL and do something you like and then connect again and forget.
Thank you all for your help, especially corporal who contacted me on steam and got more aware of the situation and adapted things to do to help, as well as kakcraft for that website, I have just done a 20 minute session and I feel a lot more relaxed.

If you wish to know more about the situation and you think you know I can trust you. Add me on steam.
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator

Most of my outlets wouldn't be suitable for most people but there are a few that could help.

Listen to music, Go for a walk, if you have a pet just sit with it and stroke it, talk to somebody. Another good easy way is to make a distraction for yourself (Start a project or do something that will day a few weeks/months to complete.)
Exercise, listen to music. Do something you like.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Do what real men do.

Let it all bottle up inside, drink, then take it out on some poor random person. Rinse and repeat.