Need help? I am here.
Get this man the veteran rank. Beflok, even after two bans from you they were the best things you could have ever done. They taught me to be the RPer and the FL member I am now and I appreciate this. Your a good man and you've achieved a lot. I'll defiantly be adding you shortly.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Keep up the good work bef!
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
The following 1 user Likes Deriptz's post:
  • beflok
You're a great guy beflok . You will always be known as the Humanitarian of FL! Major respect earned!
The following 2 users Like DougisBest's post:
  • beflok, Iraqi Eagle
I remember you were always there for me when I needed advice or just someone to talk to.
You have a heart of gold, your wife is a lucky gal. ♥ Smile
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 4 users Like Infernaw's post:
  • Weecow, beflok, Iraqi Eagle, Floodify
(02-25-2014, 08:59 PM)Infernaw Wrote: I remember you were always there for me when I needed advice or just someone to talk to.
You have a heart of gold, your wife is a lucky gal. ♥ Smile

I miss our chats and thank you very much. Cheese
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
You dirty son of a..

You banned me 3 times in the time I was really new to RP! :'(
But I learned from you, despite me hating you for the first week or so on this server, I grew to love that bearded ol' Beffy you. Beffy the mingeslayer, you succesfully took that out of me.
You were an example to me and I bet to many others on here as well!

There's this one ban I still don't agree with, though.. Huehue!
Naah, I'm kidding.

You're a great person and I should've known from the first second I spoke to you on a rooftop that you had a heart of gold that can fit just about everyone inside, my greatest respect for that.
It's good to see that the world isn't all gray, to me it's like there's a color around people with good intentions, you're a f*cking rainbow. I love you, no homo.
The following 3 users Like Salinsky's post:
  • Rylund, Wood, Iraqi Eagle
What kind of engineer did you say you were by the way? I'm going to Cuesta next year or the year after, gonna be focusing on Chemical/Petroleum.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
You are a great guy Beflok, I've heard lots of good things about you. A guy like you deserves to be a SA again Smile
The following 1 user Likes ousmN's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle
You got my respect tho :-)
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3