Need help? I am here.
Rainbow 
To whom it may concern,

First of all if I have ever wrongfully banned you or yelled at you for something I want to apologize if I made an error. I don't regret any actions I have took on FL because I have always done what I thought was the right thing to do. I have had to ban tons of my friends even permed some which was very unpleasant for me. But I couldn't succumb to being bias like I have seen so much in past admins.

I have thought about how to approach what I want to say several times all with the inevitable outcome that it will either get closed or deleted. My issues with how FL is conducted is not important... What IS important to me is you as a person.

You may not know me or have even talked to me but I care about you. I care about what makes you happy and what makes you sad. I care about your problems and your future. I want to help anyone who feels lost in real life or just needs someone to talk to. You might need guidance but don't trust me. Well I can tell you a little about beflok( I will leave out some parts to try to keep my personal life private). Also please tell anyone who might need help to contact me. I might not be anything close to a top rated psychologist you might pay money for but the most important aspect of me is that I care a whole hell of a lot about people.

26 years old
Two college degrees and currently I am an Engineer
I have been married for 3 years.
I have had 4 real relationships lasting each for 2-4 years
I come from two of the most caring people on the earth

Feel free to add me on steam or send me a private message on this site.

Everyone has the right and ability to be happy in life... I just want to help you get there.

Sincerely,

beflok
Wow, absolutely Impressive that you're an engineer, married, yet merely 26 years of age. Nice post, liked reading it. I'll add you tomorrow.
(02-24-2014, 06:06 AM)Jarz Wrote: Wow, absolutely Impressive that you're an engineer, married, yet merely 26 years of age. Nice post, liked reading it. I'll add you tomorrow.

Thank you for the kind words my friend. I was very blessed growing up having so much love in my life. Looking forward to talking with you.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
The following 1 user Likes beflok's post:
  • TheDoctorâ„¢
Going to add you on Steam, Beflok.
Its really nice what you're doing Smile..
But its sad to see you leave. I guess you are leaving since it says you are a donator.
(02-24-2014, 06:38 AM)Mist Wrote: Going to add you on Steam, Beflok.
Its really nice what you're doing Smile..
But its sad to see you leave. I guess you are leaving since it says you are a donator.

No I wont be leaving quite yet. For the record I was inactive because I was not interested in the direction FL is heading but I still enjoy all of its community members and want to offer them my help out of game. Cheese
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
It takes a real man to continue helping the community even when you've been demoted, great job!
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • beflok
Beflok not getting "veteran" status, is a complete Bullshit. Someone like beflok must have it, even if it was demotion.
OT: Amazing thread, never knew that you are married.
The following 2 users Like Prosto's post:
  • beflok, Doctor KuLa
You're awesome, beflok. I have always been looking up on you, you were always an example for me. IT always amazed me how kind you are even in the stressful administrative duties. Solving almost every issue with kindness and respect. Respectful is in my opinion one of the most important aspects of life. And when people have respect they get respect. And my respect have you earned beflok. Thanks for everything mate Smile I'll add you asap.

Also give this man a veteran rank.
The following 2 users Like Weecow's post:
  • beflok, Jonesy
beflok has always been there if you need to talk to him and he has helped me out loads on FL.

Glad to see you're still offering help even after being demoted Smile
The following 1 user Likes GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • beflok
You certainly earn all of my respect.
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
The following 1 user Likes kakcraft's post:
  • beflok