And here comes Susliks
I've been playing nearly 250 hours on the server (at the time of this post), but i haven't been brave enough to say Hi to the rest of the community. Well, here it goes...

Introduction

To start off, my real name is Edward. At the moment i'm only 15 years old, which is really young (i suppose). I live in a small country called Latvia. I'ts a Baltic country between Estonia and Lithuania (if someone doesn't know).

My Hobbies

I'm interested in civil aviation and i love planes. Besides Fearless RP i'm actually administrating an online Flight Simulator community based on Microsoft FSX simulations. I'm not advertising it tough, because it would be rule breaking, but if anyone is really interested, leave me a PM. I've seen a retired Fearless RP administrator (Aviator) also loving civil aviation and has completed his PPL course (i guess). Well, i guess i'm on the same track however i haven't started my course yet. Besides the computer stuff, i love swimming, which is the only sport i'm doing at the moment. It keeps me healthy and happy of the results at the same time.

Fearless RP

When i first started playing Garry's mod, i tought it was the game, where you just mess up and really, there is no point of the game. I did a research of the gamemodes what could you do there. I was searching for Roleplay and the first thing which came up was DarkRP. I didn't really care about the name, but when i saw it on youtube, i tought it's not worth it (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOWm6TdjDNo). So i continued searching and i came up with CityRP. I looked at it on youtube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2SElgMX5VY) and i gotta say, it was really well made quality. Deffinetly better than DarkRP. So i went to the website, downloaded the needed parts for the V33X. Loved the map, but didn't like the people there. Just messing around with stuff. So i went to V2D and the people there were really nice to me, so i stayed there and that's my main "Hub" as you call it in aviation.

P.S. I'm sorry about the spelling mistakes (if there are any) since i'm not an English person.
The following 1 user Likes Susliks**'s post:
  • Lesanka
Welcome Sus! I've seen you about on the Team Speak server but we never got round to actually talking Tounge
I hope you have a good time on the forums! Cheese
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
Welcome, Susliks!
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
Welcome!
Welcome Susliks, seen you in action a couple of times and you seem like a decent roleplayer, welcome!
Welcome! I must say that was a good Intro-thread! Smile
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.