Banned for modifying vehicle.
Your name: Susliks**

Your ban ID: 44943

Banned by: [FL] Verzyn

Reason: Custom vehicle

Involved: [FL:RP] myfloodify

Why we should unban you: As i said on the actual BR thread, yes, i did modify a vehicle by adding a trailer to it's back. I was just testing out if i could move my Food Counter RP between public places approved by Venom at that time. As i've seen people doing it before i tought, it was allowed. When i drove in front of the nexus, a member asked me to remove it. That's what i did. I never got a warning or anything, even from the members as tough there should've been one. Also by Enzyme words "It depends on if you make chaos in the city or not." I wasn't making any chaos and trying to drive as safe as possible. As i've read the rules more closely now, i do realise and understand consequences and i do apologize to people who i have harmed during this time of RP (none). All i'm trying to get by making this Unban thread is that i don't want any ban records, as i've done just a little "scratch" to the server as to more RP breaking people (like proppushers for example) are running around the server freely.
The problem with modifying a vehicle is mainly, "will is cause lag". Now from what I saw in the ban request you didn't have much control over the trailer as it smashed into the wall as you went through the tunnel. With these props colliding and garry's mod being what it is this can cause some serious issues. To add to that I spoke to Venom whether he approved your specific trailer and he did not therefore you were in fact breaking the rules.
What I meant by Venom approval was that he approved Food Counter RP which was located at the BP at that time. Since it was nearly destroyed, I decided to move it in a kinda realistic way. But before I could do that, I had to test it out. That's what I did. I just made a short run from nexus, trough rebel spawn and back (As seen in the provided video material). I did realize that I didn't have much control of it (also as seen in the provided video), so when the test run was "finished" I deleted it without causing any damage on the RP life going on at that time. I also realized that the description of the Tides truck says (a truck for carrying stuff around the city) which i thought it was true.

And one question now, is it allowed to carry cargo in the actual truck without asking for permission?

I'm not trying to make a go on the administrators, I'm just trying to get to a conclusion here.
You can carry cargo in a truck without admin approval, but you do need permission for a trailer.
I cannot remember that I've said "It depends on if you make chaos in the city or not". This phrase sounds familiar but I don't see why I would say this about vehicle modification.

The rules on vehicle modification is clear:
Quote:Do not modify cars with props or tools without prior admin approval. Admins may modify a car with small objects/materials if it is required for an event.

As you said yourself; you had modified a vehicle without an admins permission.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Well, i guess my questions have been answered only that i still don't understand why sometimes others get away with just a big warning and others just get banned. I guess here in FL, it depends on the administrators mood. The topic can be closed now.
Denied