pixlemaster12 - Threatening to teamkill, consistant arguing in OOC
Name of player: pixlemaster12

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:69993551

Time in GMT: 18:00-18:15

Server: v2d

Summary: Argued with the Corleone Don in OOC for a long while, ended up threatening to teamkill him

Evidence: http://imgur.com/a/YYwOa#0
This is really dumb your targeting me only the Don Sweared at me and was also part of the argumeny so was another corleone. The Don at the time was ruining are RP so me and another guy said your not allowed in the base or we will kill you(There is no reason to post this ban just because you had nothing to do i did nothing wron so this should be removed)
(02-23-2014, 06:25 PM)Pixlemaster12 Wrote: This is really dumb your targeting me only the Don Sweared at me and was also part of the argumeny so was another corleone. The Don at the time was ruining are RP so me and another guy said your not allowed in the base or we will kill you(There is no reason to post this ban just because you had nothing to do i did nothing wron so this should be removed)

In my perspective, you seemed to be the most attacking in the discussion.
'ruining are RP' is not excuse to teamkill.
But your putting full blame on me when he sweared and i didnt team kill him now did i
And even if i was the "most attacking" you have no reason to single me out at all. Tell me if 3 hackers where destroying the server would you only put one on te hacker who did the most damage? No so dont target me.
Denied.