Unban Request - [59e] Diverse
Your name: [59e] Diverse

Your ban ID: 44913

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: DC to avoid arrest

Involved: ^9Tha-Regular-Show^3

Why we should unban you: I have broken FearRP I admit it, but that DC to avoid arrest was really not my fault, I went back to desktop to launch my mirillis action!(Recording device) and my computer froze, I would never DC, I'm just not that kind of person + I have proof
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_D9ltpNFTkQ If you look at the end of the video I'm the man in the brown jacket, I was tazed and when I got back up I stopped moving because my computer froze and I had to ctrl + alt + del to launch my task manager and shut down the game.
I see no proof you had a crash....
Nevertheless, why are you only making this claim now? Could have posted in the ban request.

I was police officer at the time. The BR, that banned Diverse, was posted on me.
Why was I not moving, nor responding to anything you said. I would never DC to avoid, I personally think that it's for pussies and people like those should be punched in the nose. As I said, I would NEVER DC to avoid an RP situation...
(02-23-2014, 04:10 PM)Diverse Wrote: Why was I not moving, nor responding to anything you said. I would never DC to avoid, I personally think that it's for pussies and people like those should be punched in the nose. As I said, I would NEVER DC to avoid an RP situation...

'Why was I not moving, nor responding to anything you said.'
You had already been breaking fearRP for the past 20 minutes, so that really is no surprise.

As I said, I would NEVER DC to avoid an RP situation...
All right, sounds good, but I still believe you did it.
All right, sounds good, but I still believe you did it. I'm not interested, after all, you're not the one deciding here.
(02-23-2014, 04:37 PM)Diverse Wrote: All right, sounds good, but I still believe you did it. I'm not interested, after all you're not the one deciding here.

No, I'm not the one deciding, obviously.
I was having a major part in this situation, so I comment with my thoughts.
Anything else to back up your claims? Right now there's no conclusive evidence to support your claims of a crash.
No, there is no more evidence, this is the only bit of evidence I have. I already have a ban for FearRP breakage, and I really just want to play, I have no other way to prove to you that I crashed. ._.

My FearRP breakage ban is expiring in 50 minutes, that should've been the only thing I get punished for, I really have no way to prove the crash, but I just can't stand the fact that I'm being banned for 1 more day for a stupid crash !!
Provide a crash report:

:C > Program Files > Steam > Steamapps > (Your steam name) > Garrysmod

Go into there and look for a file that looks like this.

[Image: x9ueLXf.png]
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator

(02-23-2014, 09:16 PM)Enzyme Wrote: Provide a crash report:

:C > Program Files > Steam > Steamapps > (Your steam name) > Garrysmod

Go into there and look for a file that looks like this.

[Image: x9ueLXf.png]

There you go, idk if this is the right one. http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/50...-mdmp.html