A bit hard ban.
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Other 2 Points
You can remove this.
How is this admin abuse?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
1. Use the template

2. This isn't a abuse case, especially when you know you broke the rules.
(02-23-2014, 04:02 AM)Enzyme Wrote: How is this admin abuse?

Zero warning, and abuse about 7 days?
(02-23-2014, 04:08 AM)Fredde Wrote:
(02-23-2014, 04:02 AM)Enzyme Wrote: How is this admin abuse?

Zero warning, and abuse about 7 days?

Warning you about incoming ban isn't a mandatory at all.
(02-23-2014, 04:21 AM)Freezak Wrote:
(02-23-2014, 04:08 AM)Fredde Wrote: Zero warning, and abuse about 7 days?

But it's a nice thing to do? So you atlest get a warning that you should stop before you get yourself banned. You know some people get lost in the mode of fun and forgets the rules so it's a nice reminder if you get like a headsup.
(02-23-2014, 04:27 AM)Fredde Wrote:
(02-23-2014, 04:21 AM)Freezak Wrote:
(02-23-2014, 04:08 AM)Fredde Wrote: Zero warning, and abuse about 7 days?

But it's a nice thing to do? So you atlest get a warning that you should stop before you get yourself banned. You know some people get lost in the mode of fun and forgets the rules so it's a nice reminder if you get like a headsup.

How is it an abuse case?
I think it's a bit hard 7 days for propspamming melons? I see people get like 2-3 days for rdm and cmds and that's ruining the game more then some melons being on the ground in slums...

But I know that i should use the template. I will have that in mind for my next ban/abuse thread (If there going to be one ofc).
(02-23-2014, 04:37 AM)Fredde Wrote: I think it's a bit hard 7 days for propspamming melons? I see people get like 2-3 days for rdm and cmds and that's ruining the game more then some melons being on the ground in slums...

But I know that i should use the template. I will have that in mind for my next ban/abuse thread (If there going to be one ofc).

By not using the template, thus reading the courthouse rules you're just proving that your ban was justified and you're not worth a warning.
(02-23-2014, 04:44 AM)Freezak Wrote:
(02-23-2014, 04:37 AM)Fredde Wrote: I think it's a bit hard 7 days for propspamming melons? I see people get like 2-3 days for rdm and cmds and that's ruining the game more then some melons being on the ground in slums...

By not using the template, thus reading the courthouse rules you're just proving that your ban was justified and you're not worth a warning.

I said it in the start that i was spawning melons why do you bring that up now?
You say stuff i said in the thread and in comments Sherlock.. I know what i wrote..

I'm saying i did wrong by not using the template. " But I know that i should use the template." and you still go on talking about it " By not using the template thus reading the courthouse rules you're just proving that your ban was justified and you're not worth a warning." is just you trying to show some nice writing you found on the internet and used it to say something classy.. So skip it,I said it was the length of the ban that i was concerned about.. That he exaggerated a bit whit 7 days.