Joykill - FailRP
Name of player: Joykill

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:26300679

Time in GMT: 18:43

Server: v2d

Summary: Me and my mate have just bought a new door for our factory and JoyKill started to follow us. He then got an arrest warrant on us for "Car theft" because my friend was standing next to a car with a crowbar in his hands, he then rammed our door tased both of us and then this happened |
\/

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_D9ltpNFT...e=youtu.be
All I see is you breaking fearRP? We tell you to enter the vehicle, you came saying 'NONONO, I'm out of character' --- We tell you not to move, you move, we taze...
We have been asking you to get in the vehicle for 10 minutes, consistently breaking fearRP by running off, yet did not do it.
Let me give you a little backstory on why I was looking for you, with the attempted car theft case.
I was driving around, patrolling outside town like normal. I see a BMW parked next to a Hummer, where a man has a lockpick out, attempting to steal it. I pull to the side to check it out, but as I stepped out of the vehicle, you instantly ran into the BMW, driving off, despite the fact I had a gun pointed at the vehicle. Allowing your self to potentially get shot, just in order to evade the police, gives me the last bit of reason to raise suspicion. I began searching, found you, and hey, there it goes.

On a side note you disconnected to avoid arrest.
As the secondary officer on scene, I can confirm multipul attempts to get you and your friend to sit in a car so we could RP you going to jail. All that your actions caused was severe delay in RP, causing the SRU team, and at least three officers unable to do their duties for at least 15 mins.

If anyone is causing failRP in this situation, it was you.
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
At that time I was a Prisoner Transport Unit and Responded to the Situation. When I arrived 10 min after it started the Rebel was still breaking FearRP and not Cooperating. The second suspect was not there, and I was informed he DC'ed to avoid arrest. As I arrived so did the SRU and even with 3 SRU pointing guns, he still resisted to get in the Car. The suspects were Not complying with police order so actions were taken with proper force needed to get them to comply. FailRP on the Suspects part resulted in them being tazed multiple times.

PS. Please Contact me if you need more information on my part.
Original poster has been banned for breaking FearRP.

The accused player was not found guilty of any rulebreakage.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator