Goodbye FL. (PERMA banned as of 11:28 AM)
Turn this on before reading. Sad
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oh6NKK8M2VQ

Hey FL members and staff..so today I admited to abusing a bug, and massively rdming players. To all who I RDMed, i'm sorry. I don't know why I did it. I just..did it. This is goodbye forever. I've made lots of friends on FL, a lot. When I started playing, I could not wait for the future to come, and see what i'd turn out to be. Turns out I am a worthless minge, and I need to be perma banned. This is goodbye forever. I'll see some of you on the other side. <3

Friends and members i'd like to thank:

RozzokJames: My brother, my best friend. Smile Enjoy FL. I'll talk to you at home n' stuff. <3

SGT. Bender: You're a great friend, stay safe on FL streets. :')

TheFoodBelly: You're new to FL. NEVER do what I did. Love you man. <3

AlecGreicify: You're meh best friend, lets keep it that way.

Kuthro: Your a good RPer, never abuse a glitch like I did.

Spartan: Thank for being a great friend, and staff member.

Grub: You're a awesome friend and RPer, also a nice admin. Smile

ZedsDead: I don't really talk to you, but the one day we did talk, right outside of the tunnel to villas. I hope you get promoted to admin someday. Smile

Termin: Thanks for banning me, you're a awesome admin. Smile

Deluxe: Don't get banned on me. :')

Beefy: Your a good building, and one of the best admins I've got to be friends with on FL. Goodbye pal. Sad

Swippie: you're on your last chance, please don't get banned again. Stay safe. <3333333333

SoulRipper: I'm sorry for what I did to your server. Your a great owner, of a great server. Let's hope this never happens again.

And to all you new members, don't get in trouble like I did.

I guess this is goodbye forever FL. Sad Maybe I can get a second chance in a few years or so. Bye now. Love you FL. <3

TehNinjamaster, signing off.
The following 3 users Like Adamantite's post:
  • KurdishFalcon, raszzer1, thefamilyjuls
See you Adam! Loved playing with you! Oh and i'm not that new to Fearless Tounge i have almost 300 hours.
Loved having you on the server.
We will stay friends on steam and skype.
Hope you can get a second chance in a few years.
Love you <3
(in a friend way Tounge)
The following 1 user Likes j0ker's post:
  • Mist
So long friend. Say hello to your brother for me Smile. We had some good times, sad to see you go, but you know the consequences of your actions which saddens me deeply... I just hope you don't make the mistake of others by buying GMOD and having a second account.. See you round'.

So long Adam James.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
It's took me some thinking to decide on what to reply here since I have mixed feelings about you. I am guessing you are the one that has been doing it all week by throwing rollercoasters around the map from under it? If it is, You deserve a perm ban for causing so much chaos.

You seemed like a good FL member. You used to RP a lot and it was clear you was dedicated. Then you left for training if I remember correctly. I remember this as a sad time since you was a good RPer. I wish you luck in the future Adam but please, This is not how to act. You prove yourself a good player and you threw it all out over the last few days.

Goodbye.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Goodbye, good luck in the future.
(02-21-2014, 04:44 PM)Grub Wrote: So long friend. Say hello to your brother for me Smile. We had some good times, sad to see you go, but you know the consequences of your actions which saddens me deeply... I just hope you don't make the mistake of others by buying GMOD and having a second account.. See you round'.

So long Adam James.

Nah. I'd never double account on FL. I've already broke a very strict rule. Why break more? Double accounting will just lessen my chance of being unbanned in the next few years.
The following 1 user Likes Adamantite's post:
  • Roachy
Goodbye Adam.
(02-21-2014, 04:46 PM)Wood Chopper Wrote: It's took me some thinking to decide on what to reply here since I have mixed feelings about you. I am guessing you are the one that has been doing it all week by throwing rollercoasters around the map from under it? If it is, You deserve a perm ban for causing so much chaos.

You seemed like a good FL member. You used to RP a lot and it was clear you was dedicated. Then you left for training if I remember correctly. I remember this as a sad time since you was a good RPer. I wish you luck in the future Adam but please, This is not how to act. You prove yourself a good player and you threw it all out over the last few days.

Goodbye.
Nope that was not me. I only RDMed, and that was today. Goodbye Wood.
I don't think I liked you too much when I had first met you, but i'd grown to like you because you reminded me of a certain somebody whom you already know. You are a thoughtful person when it comes to your friends, and that's cool. I have you on steam, and I hope to play DayZ with you a bit soon.
See you, in the next chapter.
[Image: f8ba1Yh.png]
Okay, I appreciate that. Good luck with your future ambitions.
Kind Regards,
Wood.