Reporting Killjoy.
Name: [FL:RP] Sgt. Weecow

Time/Date: 21 January

Steam ID: Killjoys: STEAM_0:0:2744596
Mine: STEAM_0:1:29125166

Name of Administrator: [FL] Killjoy

Evidence:

So to start off, I came on 21th of January and saw a small chaos on the server. Also Killjoy was head of the SRU with a few others doing an 'roleplay'. As I saw it killjoy and the others were walking on the streets not doing an proper job and asking people if they were resisting, if they didn't say 'no' they would get beaten or arrested (something in that way. I am not really sure) I saw someone being beaten and I even got asked myself if I was resisting. There was no specific presidential RP going on if I recall, only they were doing "SCO19" RP. Now to the abuse itself.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=219357878

As you see here the road is blocked off with fences. The fences were spawned and placed by Killjoy himself. Cars couldn't get through in any way. The rules clearly show that you can use frozen props but should be rammable and accessable by cars.

This is not an actual abuse but it gives more insight to the situation. The SRU unit was outside of nexus and arresting people on the streets which police officers are supposed to do.

Here you can see the unit using stunsticks and running after people while hitting them which causes chaos.

Another case where they we're dealing with an citizen. He was breaking the laws but it's the police's job to deal with that. Not running after him with stunsticks.

They were arresting Barney for protesting if I am right, though see the OOC comment "This will go on until the government is overthrown" what do you exactly try to say? You keep beating people if they're 'resisting'? Also Barney was peacefully protesting and not really breaking a law.

Pay attention to the user's comment in OOC, just an sign of someone not really liking what's going on.

The points I found abuse of powers:

- FailRP, being on the streets and asking people if they're resisting and beating them if they don't hear the answer they want to hear.

- Propblocking infront of the nexus. It was not necessarily to propblock it. And I also don't see why that should be necessarily for the RP.

- Causing chaos on the server, although not massive chaos. But it wasn't an nice atmosphere as several people weren't happy about it. And Killjoy simply didn't care although it looked like it.

The fact of using the stunsticks don't really bother me but the improper use of them does bother me. This wasn't an roleplay this was simply causing chaos and people getting pissed off.

Please do keep in mind that I have no personal hate against Killjoy himself, nor taking 'revenge' for the warning he gave me last month that was all totally legit.

Also I am stating my point of view, I could of gotten this all wrong but from what I can see here it doesn't look like an roleplay and there were several rules broken by Killjoy himself.

And as last, I could provide something which was incorrect. This happened last month and I don't remember everything exactly. The reason for me to post this later is due to the fact of not being sure if I should report this or not.
When I became SRU, I asked Killjoy why other people had stunsticks. I thought, if the others get stunsticks, why not me? So Killjoy gave me one and then I saw Killjoy and the others just hitting everyone with no valid reason. However, I saw that Killjoy was doing this too so I thought it was allowed. I saw a superadmin doing this and he allowed it. I thought that it was allowed, so I joined them. I saw a superadmin doing this, who I see as an example for me, so I did not even think of it not being allowed. I am a witness in this case. I agree with Weecow in this case.

Edit:

No personal hate against Killjoy whatsoever. I am just being fully honest.
[Image: 42Jeziq.png]
If you are so convinced by this being abuse from my half, why wait so long to report it?
I wasn't convinced right away. I took all those videos just in-case, which turned out to be valid so I posted this. But on the other side, the waiting time isn't relevant since it's about what happened not why I didn't post it. My original idea was to do it privately but you should have the chance of explaining yourself too.
It took you almost a month of reviewing?
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
I know it's not my place to say, and I will accept the warning from it,

Knowingly posting where you are not involved. Banned for 1 week.
-Drogas
A more fitting signature. 
As I said originally the evidence was taken just in case, I did record it because I was convinced at the time it was happening. After that I was thinking for about an week but just didn't post it. Until the previous abuse report reminded me of it and that's when I started to make this report.
SCO19 itself is the armed response unit of London metropolitan police and functions as a rapid response task-force, similar to the SRU's principle.

To address your accusations:
Quote:- FailRP, being on the streets and asking people if they're resisting and beating them if they don't hear the answer they want to hear.
The government at the time was strict and with constant attacks executed towards police officers and the Nexus itself, we eventually had no chance of kicking it back at our Forward Operations Base. Approaching the escalating civil disobedience, we proceeded to disperse the public gatherings with force. The batons were used, as they're a softer measure than firearms or tasers.

Quote:- Propblocking infront of the nexus. It was not necessarily to propblock it. And I also don't see why that should be necessarily for the RP.
Protesters were rallying in front of the Nexus and were getting CDM'd in the process. The blocks were made frozen as an administrative measure.

Quote:- Causing chaos on the server, although not massive chaos. But it wasn't an nice atmosphere as several people weren't happy about it. And Killjoy simply didn't care although it looked like it.
This I cannot agree with. People tend to get overly excited every time we try to do decent SRU (or similar) RP and start provoking law enforcement, for their own amusement. And to let them slide with it just to keep things quiet would've been poor RP from myself and my subjects.

(02-19-2014, 10:31 PM)Iraqi Eagle Wrote: When I became SRU, I asked Killjoy why other people had stunsticks. I thought, if the others get stunsticks, why not me? So Killjoy gave me one and then I saw Killjoy and the others just hitting everyone with no valid reason.
The batons were only issued to people under my close supervision to avoid potential abuse. If I thought randomly beating people with them is okay, I would've given the entire police force a set. And if you truly believe it was random, then you were not paying any attention to our voice chat or radio.

Multiple individuals were demoted from the SRU class throughout the extent of this RP for their lacking RP skills, we kept a high standard and focus on things the entire time and I will call my witnesses to support these claims.
When I joined the SRU, I did not see all the radio messages. The main reason for this was that I was a new SCO19, so I could not have seen all of the radio messages. That is why I previously said ''with no valid reason''. However, I can say that it was potential for the RP to have those batons. I just did not know the main reason for getting them, that is why I asked you when I joined the SRU: ''Why do they have stunsticks?'' I am sorry for the misunderstanding.

Edit:

Quote:The government at the time was strict and with constant attacks executed towards police officers and the Nexus itself, we eventually had no chance of kicking it back at our Forward Operations Base. Approaching the escalating civil disobedience, we proceeded to disperse the public gatherings with force. The batons were used, as they're a softer measure than firearms or tasers.
I can confirm this. There were attacks on our police officers and the Nexus itself. We had to do this with force, there was no other choice we had.

Quote:Protesters were rallying in front of the Nexus and were getting CDM'd in the process. The blocks were made frozen as an administrative measure.
There were people driving their cars cdming people. That is why we made the blocks frozen, to stop the cdming.

Quote:This I cannot agree with. People tend to get overly excited every time we try to do decent SRU (or similar) RP and start provoking law enforcement, for their own amusement. And to let them slide with it just to keep things quiet would've been poor RP from myself and my subjects.
People were provoking law enforcement just for their own amusement. You could have heard that of the way people were talking in the voice chat and how they were acting ingame.
[Image: 42Jeziq.png]
Requesting un-edited evidence that is collected into one recording, as the evidence appears to have been manipulated with through missing sound of important aspects.

As part of the report conduct, the regulations state:

#12393 Wrote:Keep in mind: Fabricating or tampering with evidence with intent to mislead, and providing false statements is under zero tolerance - committing such violations will lead to a perm ban.