Vauld Disrespect
I was on CityRp and i explained in a thread why there was an invisible prop in the road and there i got banned with a lack of warning, teleport or anything he banned me like that for 29 days so i posted a unban request and i was polite saying "I dont think this is vaulds fault" he messaged me back saying "Lol... How do you accidentally spawn a baseplate, accidentally make it invisible, and then accidentally drag it into the road followed by, accidentally freezing it? That is WAY too far out, for me to believe. Denied."
And i know he didnt read it because when he says "accidently freezing it" i clearly wrote "it was htting against me so i froze it", Also there is a lot of sarcasm and disrespect i don't think if your going to do anything about this yo should just warn him to be nicer to people, im not angry either even though 29 days is a lot of days but i just want better respectful admins
Please read the courthouse rules for an admin abuse thread.
Closed. Not only is there no indications to abuse in your story, you've also demonstrated blatant disregard to our rules with the way you presented this report.