First Unban Request - 24 Hours.
Honestly, to me, I think that this ban may be a little unfair in my opinion. Yes, he could have let you pick him up, but he wouldn't uncuff under gunpoint, so the next logical thing to do would be to do it by force, and shoot him. Now, I'm not trying to say Zeds did a bad job with the ban, but I think that at most he should have been warned for doing that. I honestly think that what he did was right, (not just because I'm in his clan) but because that's what would probably happen in real life. If a cop doesn't listen, and they're arresting your family member, you blow their head off and get them out of the cuffs. (from a mafia perspective, that's what I'd do at least Cheese) But yeah, I know the ban ends shortly but I just wanted to put my 2 cents in with the ban.
-Rule 34
[Image: XiLkxQo.jpg]
Denied.

You did RDM the cop, as your friend was standing still and being arrested by the cop. You moved up behind him and killed him when he didnt listen and breaking FearRP. If this happens in the future, call a staff member, don't simply kill him on sight.