First Unban Request - 24 Hours.
Your name: Act0r

Your ban ID: 44739

Banned by: [FL:M] ZedsDead

Reason: RDM A Police officer

Involved: Exit_Recoil DeaDZombie444

Why we should unban you:

Well.. We were having a really good MafiaRP Untill Zeds banned me cause he saw me "RDMING" - What happend was, i just came from the Slums, after robbing someone. - I heard over the radio, that "Exit_Recoil" said a officer was shooting after him, too start with.

- I ran too the BP and there i saw him being in handcuffs. I go behind the Police officer, and fast as i could, i "yelled" Get On the Fucking ground!
- After yelling it 3 times, the only thing the Police officer was responding with, was too pull his Gun too aim at Exit's head.. So therefor i reacted, and i shot the Officer, after that, Zeds stood in the sideline and told me that i "RDM'ED" - Cause i tried too save my friend from getting arrested, which i did not.. - It annoys me, first he gets shot at, he must've surrended since he was in handcuffs. Maybe i did save him from getting arrested, but the Police officer still shot at him.
- I dont think its a fair ban, no matter how long it is.. IG - I react when my "Family" gets shot at.

Oh and not too mention that i told him too get on the ground, with an ak pointing at his head - repeatly (Him not respondig) Took his gun out instead, and pointed it at my Family member.

Something too read.. Maybe you understand why im a little annoyed right now.

- Actor
that zeds banned me too -.-

and dude, btw i was the cop... you did not say get on the ground. you yelled loud, GET DOWN ON THE GROUND PIG and shot me. i was arresting him for trying to kill me and other people
(02-19-2014, 04:33 AM)DeaDZombie444 Wrote: that zeds banned me too -.-

and dude, btw i was the cop... you did not say get on the ground. you yelled loud, GET DOWN ON THE GROUND PIG and shot me. i was arresting him for trying to kill me and other people

Hi mate, he banned you for NLR, cause after i killed you, you came back and started aiming at my friend again, that means you remembered everything, and came back like nothing happend.
Go read the rules under NLR.

- After you die, you WILL NOT remember anything, and can't go back for 5 minutes. -

But what i wonder about is why he banned you for NLR and not FearRP..
Cause i had a gun pointed at you, but he banned you for when i shot you, means he shouldnt even have banned me. Smile - If people could just teach you what NLR is, but go read the rules. So it wont happend again..
(02-19-2014, 04:38 AM)actor Wrote:
(02-19-2014, 04:33 AM)DeaDZombie444 Wrote: that zeds banned me too -.-

Hi mate, he banned you for NLR, cause after i killed you, you came back and started aiming at my friend again, that means you remembered everything, and came back like nothing happend.
Go read the rules under NLR.

- After you die, you WILL NOT remember anything, and can't go back for 5 minutes. -

But what i wonder about is why he banned you for NLR and not FearRP..
Cause i had a gun pointed at you, but he banned you for when i shot you, means he shouldnt even have banned me. Smile - If people could just teach you what NLR is, but go read the rules. So it wont happend again..

hi, yeah, i read all that. and i am sorry. nothing like this will happen again. yeah? why did he ban you for? Smile
DeadZombies was the cop that was trying to arrest your friend, so he is involved as well.

I was standing next to the cop and was watching him arrest your friend that was in handcuffs. I see you move up next to the cop and pull out an AK, and start yelling at the cop to get on the ground. The cop replied " he shot at me" or something similar. You wrote to get on the ground a few more times, he replied the same. Now, keep in min. I was standing right next to you both and watching. I saw the man breaking FearRP and was about to grab him, but instead, you emptied out ur AK in him, killing him. I then told you to explain why you did it, which was pretty much the reason "he broke FearRP and i was trying to save my friend". Now. While explaining this to you, you even said you knew it was wrong, but you still did it.
well, i am sorry for everything anyway Smile and yes i said, he shot at me
(02-19-2014, 04:46 AM)ZedsDead Wrote: DeadZombies was the cop that was trying to arrest your friend, so he is involved as well.

I was standing next to the cop and was watching him arrest your friend that was in handcuffs. I see you move up next to the cop and pull out an AK, and start yelling at the cop to get on the ground. The cop replied " he shot at me" or something similar. You wrote to get on the ground a few more times, he replied the same. Now, keep in min. I was standing right next to you both and watching. I saw the man breaking FearRP and was about to grab him, but instead, you emptied out ur AK in him, killing him. I then told you to explain why you did it, which was pretty much the reason "he broke FearRP and i was trying to save my friend". Now. While explaining this to you, you even said you knew it was wrong, but you still did it.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So you're telling me that i cant interfare when it comes too shooting after a Family member (IG) I wasnt trying too shoot him cause he broke FearRP, he disobeyed order, he said "He shot at me" - But why should i care? All i heard in that radio, was "Im getting shot " When i asked for the location he told me it was BP, so now..
- Cause the Officer tells me "he shot at me" should i care more, and let my family member get arrested? I dont think so.

- Cause i never told you what happened in the radio, and i saw your intention was not too listen too my story, it was too "Ban me" or "Warn me" So instead of telling you the long story, i told you the short one.
Instead of showing the attitude that you actually wants too ban me, start showing that you wants too hear what i have too say, maybe i would've reacted different Zeds.
So yes, i told you it, it was a fail. But i never knew it was THAT officer shooting after my Family member.
- Act0r
(02-19-2014, 05:00 AM)actor Wrote:
(02-19-2014, 04:46 AM)ZedsDead Wrote: DeadZombies was the cop that was trying to arrest your friend, so he is involved as well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------
So you're telling me that i cant interfare when it comes too shooting after a Family member (IG) I wasnt trying too shoot him cause he broke FearRP, he disobeyed order, he said "He shot at me" - But why should i care? All i heard in that radio, was "Im getting shot " When i asked for the location he told me it was BP, so now..
- Cause the Officer tells me "he shot at me" should i care more, and let my family member get arrested? I dont think so.

- Cause i never told you what happened in the radio, and i saw your intention was not too listen too my story, it was too "Ban me" or "Warn me" So instead of telling you the long story, i told you the short one.
Instead of showing the attitude that you actually wants too ban me, start showing that you wants too hear what i have too say, maybe i would've reacted different Zeds.
So yes, i told you it, it was a fail. But i never knew it was THAT officer shooting after my Family member.
- Act0r

I was not shooting on your "family member" and i apologised so lets stop fighting about it. And i hope that we are not enemies in-game
(02-19-2014, 05:22 AM)DeaDZombie444 Wrote:
(02-19-2014, 05:00 AM)actor Wrote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------

- Act0r

I was not shooting on your "family member" and i apologised so lets stop fighting about it. And i hope that we are not enemies in-game

Lol, we're not fighting, we're arguing cause we disagree.. Smile
- Well, how should i know it was not you, when you pointed the gun at his face.. Nearly going too shoot him.
Anyways we're not enemies ingame!
yeah, arguing then Smile but fuck, now i am desperate to play. i played a little late last night ( 5:56 AM in my country ) and i got banned so i need to stay awake because i want to play again Sad

well it´s good to hear we are not enemies Smile