Abuse report on Killjoy
Name: Wood Chopper

Time/Date: Today, 02:05 PM

Steam ID:
Killjoys: STEAM_0:0:2744596
Mine: STEAM_0:0:33415012

Name of Administrator: Killjoy

Evidence: Today I had witnessed a case with Termin via OOC after he was forced to blacklist someone and had accidently blacklisted the term OOC in the command meaning it took Police Officer, Police Officer and Corlone. He then gave the user back the access and took "u" being OOC from the user.

About one hour later I had noticed a report on Termin in the admin abuse section. Since I had very vital evidence to the case I had responded. My response was fully valid under the following rule in your own rules:

You are only allowed to write in an admin abuse thread when you are:◦the accusing user
◦a witness or in any other important relation to the admin abuse thread, this includes players who have witnessed other situations in which the admin abused.

As you can see. I am under the witness point and it was very relevant. After this Killjoy had sent me a warning via the system for 10%. I'd like this to be totally removed from my forum record and some punishment taken against Killjoy as I am honestly fed up with his grudge against me ever since the MoP case involving Estleback. I understand Killjoy deals with Admin Abuse reports but I would expect either another SA or SoulRipper himself to review this to make sure the case is fair.

(link to the abuse report: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=42771 )

Thank you in advance,
Wood Chopper.

Update: I am now filing a report for the past offence of using SLAM mines during a hostage situation. This happened when my brother (fastrunner7) was playing and he called me in about it asking if it was violating the server rules. Solid evidence incoming. I understand it does not show the administrators name but only admins can spawn SLAM mines. I'll give you the exact date for proof of logs (as said, it was awhile back but I would like to file this onto record)

Date according to steam screenshots was: 17/08/13

[Image: kvudz12.jpg?1]
[Image: 3V87xpD.jpg?1]
[Image: yQHju6P.jpg?1]

(Quick edit on behalf of my involvement in the SLAM part - I witnessed the entire case and I can drag my brother into the thread shortly since he was the president at the time)
Kind Regards,
Wood.
You failed to state your involvement in the case.
I sent you a PM explaining exactly how I was involved in the case and explained how I was a witness. Termin even PMed you to tell you you'd made a mistake. I gave you a chance to sort this out via PM but the reply of "It had no relevence" just pushed me the final step as it had a lot of relevance to the case at hand.

EDIT:
Actually yeah, I did state my involvement quite clearly on the actual thread:
(I was here by the way, I feel I can offer a point here in the case)
They were my exact words so I find your point invalid.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Warning revoked. Your comment on the case was rather irrelevant, yet you were involved, unless it has any standpoint that matters instead of just being junk that someone who are supposed to explain should have said.

As for the case involving the usage of explosives during an RP situation; I don't see any problems with the usage of explosives to enhance roleplay, which is what they are usually and mainly used for, and administrators are trusted to take that into account when using them. Your photographic evidence also fails to show what administrator had infact spawned and used the explosives, so you're going to have to find and provide that.
I agree with your view point here. I understand they might enhance roleplay but my brother (president) was not fine with this "rp enhancement". As for the lack of evidence of the administrator, I had no way of gaining this evidence but I have passed on the date of the event: 17/08/13. If possible logs from this would be greatly appreciated.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Had the president in any way expressed his disagreement with the usage of them in a roleplaying manner? I do believe the person who was "not fine with it" can post a report for himself, he has a voice of his own.
I posted it on behalf of him due to him not really playing FL anymore. I am going to get him to post now.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
I am not happy with the slams being placed down, it is not fair, since SLAMS are an unfair advantage of role-play, The fact it isent role-play at all action will hopefully be given to Killjoy and I am not happy, I would of uploaded these Pictures earlier BUT I was not able to find them on my Laptop

Thanks,
Any particular reason why you waited 6 months with addressing the incident if it was "not fair" other than "you could not find the pictures?" and incidentially you found them JUST when he has an open report?
I'll explain this as I found the pictures. At the time I had came in as my brother was on the laptop after he called me in asking if it was abuse. I took screenshots and decided to leave it there. As the case perused yesterday I felt it was needed to post this to show how "long term" this has been after the MoP case against Killjoy and the clan.
Kind Regards,
Wood.