My Unfair ban
[b]Your Name:[FL:RP] Arnold McDildo

[b]Your Ban ID: 44611

[b]Banned by: [FL] Freezak

[b]Reason: BRA (42660) - Chair abuse.

[b]İnvolved: bobtinator

[b]Time Until Unbanned: 5 days

[b]Why should unban me: okay this can be long butt please read it

Hey earlier today I posted a unban request but that was the unban request before I saw my ban request here why did I climbed up to that rooftop by a chair so me and my friend bobtinator was on our way to our home which is in the industrial but then we got tranquilized, than we were looking around and we couldnt see anything than there was two guys and they were on the roof of that building than when my friend got shot again he got so angry that he wanted to kill them but our rifles wasnt enough so i had and idea and we went to there and said your getting banned but that didnt make them come down and they tranquilized us again than a friend of him started to walk on top of us i was so low on health he started to run away (DieNudel7) than I killed him and to stop that two guys on the ceiling we decided to go up and kill them so I went up with a chair than killed those two guys i couldnt remeber there name but they were with Dienudel7 than we got out off there and we were on our way to home again than this kid that we killed broke (NLR) and came to their place than he went like give me my guns back than I said no than he started prop pushing me and I took screenshots there if you want to you can talk to bobtinator or hugo bones cause they are the only people that was in there and also Father of Saint and N1pplez0r but they just have seen the pictures they werent there so the guy who prop pushed me (dienudel) broke some rules (random tranqing-NLR-Failrp-fearrp-revenge kill) here ıs some clue (DieNudel7) thank you...

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...reenshots/
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...reenshots/
You're not allowed to use chairs to gain advantage in that way. Never.

Denied.