Unban Request
Your name: Hr.Hansi (i mean, else it were ''juhl'')

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:22971129

Banning Admin: console

Ban Length: perm.

Reason for the ban: Rdm + CDM + FailRP (Whoop as evidence)

Why we should unban you: well first of all i didnt make Rdm, don't know what CDM means and don't get why i made FailRP...? the only thing i rly broke where when i drove another person over and i regret that.. but i wanna get unbanned because i got friends playing on server( Flotfyr45 and [P.F.M] Kowalski) and it's rly fun to play with them and because this server is the best ive seen of its kind, if im gonna get unbanned i won't break the rules, i promise that!
3-4 days since i posted, still no answer ;s
-a little disapointed....
You were banned by the console, after evidence from Whoop (before he became admin) - so I guess this can be up to Whoop to decide Smile
This is a long time ago, anyway, I think you where that cop who went on an RDM killing spree in the middle of the city, after that you drove into almost everything and everyone.
i have never been cop, so that can't be me, i drove one person over when i were a taxi-drive that's the thing i did. never went on killingspree or something.....! rly sad if i gotta take the punishment for a thing that another person did.....
when can i get a judge about the unban request?
(07-30-2011, 05:28 PM)juhl112 Wrote: when can i get a judge about the unban request?

When Whoop decides
he has never been a cop he was a taxi driver and had just joined the server.
we were trying to tell him the rules when he took the job as taxi driver and started driving around and killed a guy . but now we have explained the rules to him and he understands them now so it would be nice if he got unbanned so we could play some gmod with him.
i drove 1 person over not more or less..... and im getting perm ban for it.....
I think Sniper was quick at issuing the ban from console, He's been banned for a good amount of time now, I say we unban him.