Week long blacklist from SRU
Name: [FL:RP]Duckiedan

Time/Date: Nearly 6 months ago(I think)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:54527217

Blacklisted Job/Tool: SRU

Admin who blacklisted you: [FL] DoomDude1

As this is my first un-blacklist im not really sure how to start, I was given a 7 day blacklist from the SRU position (Which is 168 Hours! I've got 146 left as I've played for a bit). I feel that this blacklist is way to long, mainly because I wasn't even the one playing. My stupid brother was on my laptop(I was 200 miles away in Kent and didn't even know he was on it!). I understand that he did a lot of things that broke the rules but I had no idea that he was even on my laptop, let alone getting me blacklisted.
I would have made a request earlier but I thought that the time would expire and I didn't think it would be in-game time. I have already played for about 250 hours and I am on my second donation(I donated before I remembered I was blacklisted so that's the main reason I am making this request)and I would really like to play the game normally. Im not saying remove the blacklist, im just asking you if it is possible to have it lowered.

I hope to hear a response soon.
Thank you for your time,
Duckiedan.
[Image: fearlessduckiedan.png]
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Not involved, warned.
Your account is your responsibility.
I understand that, but when im 200 miles away from my laptop I have no control over it. If I had known what was going on I would have put a stop to it but that wasn't possible. I cant be held accountable when someone uses my things without my consent or knowledge. Would you arrest a man if his gun was used to murder someone, but he had sold that gun weeks ago?
Thank you for your time,
Duckiedan.
[Image: fearlessduckiedan.png]
(02-19-2014, 09:26 PM)Duckiedan Wrote: I understand that, but when im 200 miles away from my laptop I have no control over it. If I had known what was going on I would have put a stop to it but that wasn't possible. I cant be held accountable when someone uses my things without my consent or knowledge. Would you arrest a man if his gun was used to murder someone, but he had sold that gun weeks ago?

The proper analogy in this case would be "Would you arrest a man for killing someone else, if he claimed he was possessed by demons?".

Your account, your responsibility, not ours.

Denied.