Ban Request: kippsee, Batman, Daily Checkup
(02-17-2014, 10:16 PM)ThrunningIacboy Wrote:
(02-17-2014, 10:12 PM)kippsee Wrote: I was, but I meant for protest, nothing too serious, If it makes you feel any better, next protests I do, I will not throw props! like bottles

I suggest you don't throw anything.
The only thing the desk person could do was duck down but even then you could hit him.
Since every time you hit us with a prop it -5 hp from us.
And a protest for what?

Before that, someone pointed a gun at me and taking me hostage, yet he let him go and arrested me! That is only 1 reason!
Just to add on, it is not bannable depending th RP, like today I bought beer of Soulripper when he was a chef and I was drunk, he would not serve me becasue I was drinking too much so a threw glass bottles at him, if it was bannable, He would of banned me!
The difference is where in the nexus lobby can you find a pot? And I know it's not for RP reasons as you chose the prop that does do damage to those whom they hit, you also said to Batman to use pots and not bottles as pots do damage.
Lol, I know you cant find pots, but you cant find many props that will be in nexus, but I told him to use pots yes, but I did not know they deal damage,
Approved.