Ban Request: kippsee, Batman, Daily Checkup
Name of player: kippsee, Batman, Daily Checkup

SteamID: kippsee: STEAM_0:0:32750056 Batman: STEAM_0:1:7981644 Daily Checkup: STEAM_0:0:61810186

Time in GMT: 8:20

Server: v2d

Summary: Batman & kippsee: FailRPing, throwing props at the NDS.
Daily Checkup: Freezing Batman in a prop, propminging.

Evidence:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJZj7EBCbHk
Was not FailRP, It was a protest, I belive in a protest, you are allowed to throw things!
You should of said, infact I know you're lying as you were waiting for the Desk Secretary to come back before you started throwing more pots at him.
The reason we threw the pots at him was I wanted a meeting but my friend threw the first pot, so he would not serve me and I could not ask why, So it was stupid so I threw pots at him! We was going to have a meeting with the pres about demoting cops but he started it first, He would not listen!

Showing the corrupt government workers at the time!
What to do if the secretary is not doing his job. You should /request a demote rather than throw pots at him, and if your friend started it which I doubt where was he? Only people in that room was me, you, Batman, Mr_Ferguson and the Secretary. Do you have any proof of your "claims"?
That is exactly why I was going to the pres, he would not listen to who I want to demote, yet why I protested!
(02-17-2014, 04:47 PM)Mr.SPT Wrote: Name of player: kippsee, Batman, Daily Checkup

SteamID: kippsee: STEAM_0:0:32750056 Batman: STEAM_0:1:7981644 Daily Checkup: STEAM_0:0:61810186

Time in GMT: 8:20

Server: v2d

Summary: Batman & kippsee: FailRPing, throwing props at the NDS.
Daily Checkup: Freezing Batman in a prop, propminging.

Evidence:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJZj7EBCbHk

I recorded all the minge party.
It was over 2 hours though, I do not wish to edit it all.
But logs could most likely proof that batman and daily checkup were prop killing/prop smashing/prop blocking/abusing jobs/shooting randomly as a cop
And yes kippsee was randomly throwing pots in the nexus.
Some hit me(sru) and the nexus desk.
I was, but I meant for protest, nothing too serious, If it makes you feel any better, next protests I do, I will not throw props! like bottles
(02-17-2014, 10:12 PM)kippsee Wrote: I was, but I meant for protest, nothing too serious, If it makes you feel any better, next protests I do, I will not throw props! like bottles

I suggest you don't throw anything.
The only thing the desk person could do was duck down but even then you could hit him.
Since every time you hit us with a prop it -5 hp from us.
And a protest for what?
In the vid you can see you say it gives damage. Stop lying and admit defeat.

[Image: bq639tk.png]