BR on Smiling2Death
I was in one of these pictures, so I'm posting what I saw here. I did not see anything involving cat. But I did see Smiling2Death running up behind Blackjet (coming from where spawn is) with a gun, believe it was a UMP and shooting him. Although, I did not see him die the first time, I did see Blackjet, and I believe a few others asking him why he broke NLR. Hopefully that helps as this BR is turning into an arguement.
Are you saying that you can break NLR MyCat if you get CDMed? Who tried to kill me then if it wasn't you? Also Smiling2Death did break NLR (Yes, I know you ran past.) and yes, I did kill him, but I was aiming at you as you refused to stop running away and my bullets hit the wrong person.
You guys obviously don't want to cooperate and tell lies as nobody wants to get banned. Go ahead I don't care anymore, but remember that you can get a ban for that. And please don't break the rules and read through them once more.

EDIT: Actually check the screenshots again. Smiling did RDM me. Everyone is looking at you Smiling and then you stand there after you tried to RDM and break NLR.
(02-17-2014, 05:43 PM)blackjet2050 Wrote: Are you saying that you can break NLR MyCat if you get CDMed? Who tried to kill me then if it wasn't you? Also Smiling2Death did break NLR (Yes, I know you ran past.) and yes, I did kill him, but I was aiming at you as you refused to stop running away and my bullets hit the wrong person.
You guys obviously don't want to cooperate and tell lies as nobody wants to get banned. Go ahead I don't care anymore, but remember that you can get a ban for that. And please don't break the rules and read through them once more.

EDIT: Actually check the screenshots again. Smiling did RDM me. Everyone is looking at you Smiling and then you stand there after you tried to RDM and break NLR.

I did not RDM you and i cant see it in the screen's also because it never happend. i got RDM'ed in my car remember...... BY JOU! I did pulled my gun out but i didnt shot you that was someone else.
(02-17-2014, 05:43 PM)blackjet2050 Wrote: Are you saying that you can break NLR MyCat if you get CDMed? Who tried to kill me then if it wasn't you? Also Smiling2Death did break NLR (Yes, I know you ran past.) and yes, I did kill him, but I was aiming at you as you refused to stop running away and my bullets hit the wrong person.

It only breaking NLR if I went to the same area again and still remember everything in my past life including death.
(02-17-2014, 05:47 PM)Smiling2death Wrote:

I did not RDM you and i cant see it in the screen's also because it never happend. i got RDM'ed in my car remember...... BY JOU! I did pulled my gun out but i didnt shot you that was someone else.

Yes you did, after you got killed my me, again by accident. So stop acting like that please. It makes me believe you even less. It is basically impossible from my POV.

There you go! Have more evidence! (if you didn't think that was you on the first screenshot.)

http://imgur.com/a/yw3BH

One of the admins please check the logs. I'm pretty sure I tried to arrest him or at least handcuffed him/tazed him.
And where is my gun in the picture? that i shot you? Hmmm maybe because i didnt shot you. and btw do you got evidence after you screamed ''stop i got an gun on you'' or whatever you screamed? Because i stopt after you screamed that. and you arrested me(or shot me).
(02-17-2014, 08:04 PM)Smiling2death Wrote: And where is my gun that i shoot you ? because i didnt shot you. and btw do you got screen's after you screamed stop i got an gun on you or whatever you screamed because i stopped you arrested me.

What?
Insufficient evidence.