BR on Smiling2Death
Name of player: (1) Smiling2Death (2) My Cat Eat Your Cookie

SteamID: (1) STEAM_0:1:41452696 (2) STEAM_0:1:25068515

Time in GMT: Evening of 17the Febuary, around 20 - 22

Server: v2p

Summary - Edited, again: I was pointing a gun at My Cat Eat Your Cookie in the Nexus for Trespassing and he ran away. Then he said that I didn't point a gun at him and he was not breaking FearRP and escaped again, jumped to Smiling2death's car. I shot the car, killed Smiling2death by accident. My Cat Eat Your Cookie jumps out, gets hit by a police officer (CDM), then Smiling went back and tried to kill me. (NLR breaking + RDM)

Evidence: http://imgur.com/a/2czTB
First of all you arrest My Cat Eat Your Cookie, It was mine BMW that was outside and you shot me by accident.

Im not involved in the Trespassing thingy. I only got killed when i was in my BMW with the guy.

I didnt broke the NLR and didnt RDM i got RDMéd when i was driving away.
(02-17-2014, 12:24 AM)Smiling2death Wrote: First of all you arrest My Cat Eat Your Cookie, It was mine BMW that was outside and you shot me by accident.

Im not involved in the Trespassing thingy. I only got killed when i was in my BMW with the guy.

Yup sorry, My Cat Eat Your Cookie tresspassed and left the nexus even though i asked him to stop while I had my gun up, he was talking about a graphical bug and that "I didn't have my gun up" and so I shot the BMW and killed you instead of him. But not even a minute later you came back and broke NLR.

Can you help me out and get your buddy's new Steam nickname and Steam ID for me?
About the NLR i was spawned as citizen went to the nexus saw you guys standing their and i ran past you guys to the appartments so i didnt technically broke NLR
(02-17-2014, 03:12 PM)blackjet2050 Wrote:
(02-17-2014, 12:24 AM)Smiling2death Wrote: First of all you arrest My Cat Eat Your Cookie, It was mine BMW that was outside and you shot me by accident.

Yup sorry, My Cat Eat Your Cookie tresspassed and left the nexus even though i asked him to stop while I had my gun up, he was talking about a graphical bug and that "I didn't have my gun up" and so I shot the BMW and killed you instead of him. But not even a minute later you came back and broke NLR.

Can you help me out and get your buddy's new Steam nickname and Steam ID for me?

On my screen your gun was lowered, and it was to other people, if it was aimed at me and not lowered downed along with you not aiming at me, (show me the proof that you were aiming at me and lowered down.) then I wouldn't of ran away. (Not breaking fear RP dues to you not aiming at me and you looking at someone else.)

EDIT: I was never killed at all.

My steam id is here STEAM_0:1:25068515

EDIT2: I never changed my name, it was "My Cat Ate Your Cookie" from the start.
(02-17-2014, 03:32 PM)MyCatAteYourCookie Wrote:

On my screen your gun was lowered, and it was to other people, if it was aimed at me and not lowered downed along with you not aiming at me, (show me the proof that you were aiming at me and lowered down.) then I wouldn't of ran away. (Not breaking fear RP dues to you not aiming at me.)

Yes you were CDMed by an police officer or some other governmental vehicle. You then respawned and tried to kill me. Also you were acting very immature and tried to run twice or even 3 times. Thats why I assumed you were trolling like I saw you do before a few times.
Please change the name of the BR because its not about me.
(02-17-2014, 04:09 PM)blackjet2050 Wrote:
(02-17-2014, 03:32 PM)MyCatAteYourCookie Wrote:

On my screen your gun was lowered, and it was to other people, if it was aimed at me and not lowered downed along with you not aiming at me, (show me the proof that you were aiming at me and lowered down.) then I wouldn't of ran away. (Not breaking fear RP dues to you not aiming at me.)

Yes you were CDMed by an police officer or some other governmental vehicle. You then respawned and tried to kill me. Also you were acting very immature and tried to run twice or even 3 times. Thats why I assumed you were trolling like I saw you do before a few times.

Why would I CDM you and other people because I been in people's car as a passenger, NOT A DRIVER , I suggest that the admin check the log for this, because you're lying about the CDM for sure because you're just making thing up now!

EDIT: You killed Smiling2Death, not me. If you gonna say "I broke NLR" show some proof at least, before saying it was me. (EDIT3): I got CDMED by a cop, not me cdming and you even saw it yourself.

EDIT2: I just read your post about me and I never tried to kill you or NLR since I was CDM at the nexus and we were near the Playground. Like I said I would suggest admin reading the log and have some valid evidence before posting a BR on someone, and soon am going to post some photo of me not cdming dues to the fact I own quite crap car and I don't pick lock car.

(02-16-2014, 11:56 PM)blackjet2050 Wrote: Name of player: (1) Smiling2Death (2) My Cat Eat Your Cookie

SteamID: (1) STEAM_0:1:41452696 (2) STEAM_0:1:25068515

Time in GMT: Evening of 17the Febuary, around 20 - 22

Server: v2p

Summary - Edited: I was pointing a gun at My Cat Eat Your Cookie in the Nexus for Trespassing and he ran away. Then he said that I didn't point a gun at him and he was not breaking FearRP and escaped again, jumped to Smiling2death's car. I shot the car, killed Smiling2death by accident. My Cat Eat Your Cookie jumps out, gets hit by a police officer (CDM) and goes back and tries to kill me (NLR breaking here -> low health on screenshots) and Smiling is there too (NLR breaking)

Evidence: http://imgur.com/a/2czTB

Plus I just notice that you RDM smiling2death so before you say I am in the wrong, you in it too. You killed Smiling2death by accident. (RDM)
My cat: He didnt said that you CDM'ed. He said you got CDM'ed and you went back to the spot and you shot him.

And to blackjet show me the proof he tried to kill you because i was their and i didnt saw who shot. (cant even see it in your evidence)
(02-17-2014, 05:05 PM)Smiling2death Wrote: My cat: He didnt said that you CDM'ed. He said you got CDM'ed and you went back to the spot and you shot him.

And to blackjet show me the proof he tried to kill you because i was their and i didnt saw who shot. (cant even see it in your evidence)

It wasn't helpful that it was confusing.