Starkiller unban request
Your name: Starkiller

Your ban ID: 44630

Banned by: [FL] Freezak

Reason: BRA (42677) - Deliberate arrest warrants for 15 minutes without a jailguard.

Involved: Smiling2Death, Blackjet2050, Kayahdi

Why we should unban you: The Jail guard had been a jail guard the entire time, but had not set his job name at the moment. I actually had to remind him to change job. The reason he was not there is because he was called up to assist against a previous raid. I did not know he was at the top floor until I checked, that's why I said I was sending him back. There is no clear evidence in the ban request proving otherwise. He simply had not set job. The reason I have Blackjet and Kayahdi involved is because they witnessed these events as they were previously raiding, I will ask them to post here.
Yup, that's why the jail guard was upstairs. He did tell a police officer to change his job and go check the jail.
I was also a witness in the raid and did see the Jail Guard upstairs and you saying through OOC that you were sending the Jail Guard back down for the 15 minute arrest warrant.
You're responsible for your jailguard, if he's not doing his job you should know that. Jail guard isn't supposed to assist in a raid but rather defend the place of his work.
The moment I had become president smiling2death was up there jumping around, literally, fail RP if you ask me. I asked if we had a jail guard. Someone, (cant remember who, said yes.) so I warranted him for 15 minutes. Then, checked tab, saw no jail guard job and asked where our apparent "Jail Guard" was. Then, the actual jail guard approached me and said it was him. I told him to set job and get down there immediately. I was misinformed and if I had known the jail guard was not present would not have ordered the warrant. My ban time is up, but I don't want it on my record as I feel it was unfair. Since the ban was for "Deliberate arrest warrants for 15 minutes with no jail guard" Although it was not deliberate. When I realized I'd made a mistake, I corrected it. This was unintentional. People get banned for intentional CDM. Not if it's an accident. I would feel the same applies here.
I'll approve it. Take it as a chance and don't let it happen again - be 100% sure about something like that next time.