Geox
[FL:RP] Sally (me)
SteamID:
Shibe - STEAM_0:0:60704717
[FL:RP] Woshie -STEAM_0:1:23426043
Geox - STEAM_0:0:38162227
[FL:RP] Sally - STEAM_0:1:51309292
Time in GMT:
Somewhere around 15:00 GMT+1 (14:00 GMT)
Server:
V2D
Summary:
An argument erupted in the OOC after Shibe told someone to commit suicide.
I found this to be a disturbing display and spoke up, telling Shibe off and telling him to go play with his Barbies, considering the highly immature nature of his words.
Woshie decided to jump in, telling me to join Joe to Heaven (basically telling me to die), I responded to him. I have called him a minority in the sense of him being a troll, he decided to take it as being racism, despite him admitting to not being black. It continued to escalate, going to the verge of being plain annoying, eventually it turned into a homophobic comment from Woshie, telling someone to go "fondle a pair of balls" or something in that sense. Shibe being sexist, assuming I was a female, telling me to go to the kitchen. Geox joining in with a homophobic comment toward lesbians and a sexist remark about a 200M cock. Eventually Woshie told me I got abused by my father, who's dead. I then snapped and called him a ***. I went off-line shortly after.
Evidence:

Here's a compilation of the screenshots I took.
http://youtu.be/HdPO4sLHrqM

Note: The names are in the order of the printscreens in the video to make it easier to review. Except for my own name, because it was mixed in with most of it.
Approved.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator