Unban appeal for PUZZLD
So bascially my friend cant verify his steam account for some reason, due to that apparently many people are having this problem. So he kindly asked my to post it for him which is fair on him i guess.

Your name:PUZZLD

Your ban ID: 44479

Banned by: [FL] Freezak

Reason: Contrabasing on the mainstreet, double-dooring.

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: I clearly should be unbanned, firstly that whole night i was playing as a sru sergeant, so how the heck could i have contra in the street's please check the logs if you can to see that all i played was is an sru, that day went on 1 raid which was to the apartments! I don't know how that truck got there but it was one of my old dupes that i don't use any more! So basically i am really confused when i have done nothing wrong all i was doing was destroying contra in the presidents room since he decided his friends could have it... so i personally think i have done nothing wrong as i couldn't have spawn contra in.... and that prop wasn't even used since i was in the nexus or on a raid...

*This is me again, from what i have read i personally think there was a mistake and my friend should be unbanned as i can see he has done nothing but i guess that is your choice and your investigation"
The one-side textured prop in doorways was yours and the full set of contraband was inside, obvious that it was yours.
(02-16-2014, 02:27 PM)Freezak Wrote: The one-side textured prop in doorways was yours and the full set of contraband was inside, obvious that it was yours.

Dear FreeZak please go through the logs if you can and even find out that i was sru...
What's the exact date of that situation?
(02-16-2014, 02:59 PM)Freezak Wrote: What's the exact date of that situation?

My friend reckons it was on the 14th as he has a 4 day ban from 5:30 at night till when he got banned he was playing as sru
Approved, contrabasing removed from ban reason, double-dooring stays as issued, ban reduced.