Devin Thornton/Devin8890's Ban Appeal
Your name: (Steam friends name) Devin @SixtySix

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)31180

Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag) [FL] Drogas

Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?)" AFK Glitching" - I do not even know what this is.

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.) -

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) I have to idea what I have done wrong. Yes, I've gone AFK on the server before, but not intended to glitch. I don't even know what this is. In the Bans menu, search "I don" Because that's what will pop up.

If you search in Bans "I don" You will find the ban. Nowhere else will it be found.
why did it take so long for you to make this?
Well, I did take a long break from Garry's Mod. Other than that I have no clue. Would that affect it?
No I just find it odd that you contest this permanent ban that has happened this long ago now.
Oh. Would you reply to my PM I sent you?

Can we get on with the ban appeal?
I dont really know what I have to explain to you. AFK glitching is pretty self explanatory. You were glitching the AFK timer so you were not going to be kicked while AFK.

This can be done through console to say make you walk into a wall. Or use a script to make your guy walk around while you are not there.
I did not even know how to do that in console, or know why I would want to be AFK in the server. I have stopped going AFK in GMod servers because I can get viruses easily that way, and that's another reason why I haven't been online. I had to get my PC fixed. I used to go AFK in servers at night, and while I'm at work.
Im sorry but that does not make any sense. You dont get viruses from being on a garrysmod server.

Denied. Player was either using console commands or a script to avoid being kicked by our AFK timer.