BR on Metro Police
Name of player: Metro Police
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:67229515

Time in GMT: Between 13:45 to 14:00

Server: V2P

Summary: While I was giving someone an AK-47, I gave it to Metro Police by Accident and I said to him to give it back to me in voice chat and then he reply "No" in chat.

Evidence: I took some screenshot of Metro Police saying no to me and showing that I gave one AK-47 to him by mistake as this show in the console log, however you might have to check the log yourself for more of what happen as well. Also he randomly punched me for no reason and took picture of me to annoy me, it isn't much important but he also denied giving my AK-47 back and I told him four time before I would post a BR on him. I posted two picture of the same so one is highlighted and other isn't so this way it would more about what happening while keeping the original picture. (One with red box are highlighted so it show what happen much more clear and one that are not highlighted are the one that are not edited to have red boxed)

These are the highlighted one:

This is his character name and steam name.
[Image: 2epka46.jpg]

This is him, denied me so he could keep the AK-47 and not giving my AK-47 back to me .
[Image: 72elpu.jpg]

These are the non-edited one (Not Highlighted):

[Image: 34igsg7.jpg]

[Image: 2mquwli.jpg]
Is a admin is gonna approve this or something?
not sure this is proof that he intentionally stole it, as all I see if you giving it him and a few comments made by you
(02-16-2014, 06:50 PM)Temar Wrote: not sure this is proof that he intentionally stole it, as all I see if you giving it him and a few comments made by you

I was looking at someone else and when the I did give command, he jump in my way and it was given to Metro Police instead of the guy I was giving it to.

It not the fact I'am annoyed of losing an AK-47 but him not giving it back afterward.
problem is proving his intentions/actions
(02-16-2014, 11:45 PM)Temar Wrote: problem is proving his intentions/actions

He been banned for already 7 days so I doubt he would even say anything.

(Despite he was also punchwhoring me later, and after he try to prop kill me but someone got photo of him doing it earlier and got banned for it)
Denied.