Susilks
Rangerboy

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:18515760
STEAM_0:1:41063062
STEAM_0:0:49875694

Time in GMT: Roughly 11 PM

Server: v2d

Summary:

The three players approached us while we were doing farm RP. They were quick to act aggressive by insulting us (not sure if they were talking to us IC or OOC) and refusing to leave our property when we asked them to. When one of us went inside, they proceeded to throw a molotov at our shack, while none of us were armed nor threatening them. Rangerboy was the citizen with them.

Evidence:

[Image: iM6cnMd.png]
I don't know what happened before as there's no evidence about that.
(02-14-2014, 08:35 PM)Freezak Wrote: I don't know what happened before as there's no evidence about that.

They basically just said the same stuff while we were all outside, until my friend went inside because he felt threatened. That's when I started recording.
I need more evidence, they COULD have a reason to molotov your place, i don't know. Awaiting for some response from accused players.
(02-14-2014, 08:45 PM)Freezak Wrote: I need more evidence, they COULD have a reason to molotov your place, i don't know. Awaiting for some response from accused players.

They came up to us taunting us and trying to provoke a reaction out of us, when I refused to come outside to fight them, they molotoved the building.
Right, to be honest i didn't do anything wrong. I was just a driver and that's all. Now the point they molotoved you was because you stabbed Smexy in the bus stop and also one of your guys tranqualized Ranger (Atleast that's what i saw).
(02-15-2014, 01:05 AM)Susliks** Wrote: Right, to be honest i didn't do anything wrong. I was just a driver and that's all. Now the point they molotoved you was because you stabbed Smexy in the bus stop and also one of your guys tranqualized Ranger (Atleast that's what i saw).

That was after you lot molotoved our house.
(02-15-2014, 01:05 AM)Susliks** Wrote: Right, to be honest i didn't do anything wrong. I was just a driver and that's all. Now the point they molotoved you was because you stabbed Smexy in the bus stop and also one of your guys tranqualized Ranger (Atleast that's what i saw).

That was a while after. My clip was when you first appeared, and when we were all unarmed.
As I said, I don't know why they molotoved you. They paid me to be a driver and that was my job to do so.
Not enough clear evidence to judge the motive of the molatov, denied.