Can't save dupes
Happening on v2p right now.

If I try to dupe something, I give it a name etc., click save and wait, but problem is that after this procedure, the dupe doesn't show up in my list of dupes. I tried different names, same result.
I'm not sure if it is a server- or clientside problem.

Any advice?
(02-14-2014, 06:18 PM)Joykill Wrote: Happening on v2p right now.

If I try to dupe something, I give it a name etc., click save and wait, but problem is that after this procedure, the dupe doesn't show up in my list of dupes. I tried different names, same result.

Any advice?

Try restarting the game if you cant exactly do that get a friend to dupe it and place it and reconnect it's clientside from what i've learnt in the past.
Kind Regards,
Barney
FL Member

http://i.imgur.com/lSh4BmS.png
Have i ever helped you?,Do you think i'm a good roleplayer? hit the +rep button

Signature too large. -Termin
(02-14-2014, 06:20 PM)Barney Wrote:
(02-14-2014, 06:18 PM)Joykill Wrote: Happening on v2p right now.

Any advice?

Try restarting the game if you cant exactly do that get a friend to dupe it and place it and reconnect it's clientside from what i've learnt in the past.

Same problem persists.
Do not move while doing this process.
Make sure you only save it with names containing A-Z and 0-9. Don't include anything such as !,*$%(). etc.