Unban Request Rawwzkii.
Your name: Rawwzkii

Your ban ID: 44432

Banned by: [FL] Verzyn (Was undercover, knew he was there)

Reason: Fail RP, undercover/corrupt police officer

Involved: [FL] Verzyn obviously. And I was together with K.S. most of the time. (Banned as well)

Why we should unban you: He banned me while he was undercover, or right when he changed name, I dont know. Anyway, he didn't talk with me in any way so I'd like just to know how I did failRP and being corrupt.
We were like driving around, undercover and caught some people. We took their stuff in as evidence and storaged it in the nexus. Then we had a few people trying to break in and arrested them, not much else going on. Then suddenly banned.

Also, since when is it against the rules to be corrupt? (I wasn't corrupt in any way in this case tho!) Also, it doesnt say anything about its against the rules to do undercover work as officer, as long as you don't work for the rebels to kill the president etc.

So yeah, I'd just like to know when I did break the rules with FailRP and being corrupt before I start to argument for my case, since i'm not entirely sure what to argument for.
You were firstly undercover as a police officer and you were wearing a suit which is not allowed. Secondly you collected some weed plants from a suspect and transported it to the nexus where K.S harvested it, he then said "Let's half it, we can get a pretty good profit from it". You then took a portion of the weed. A statement along the lines of "some guy wants to buy it, we can be corrupt and sell it to him."

[Image: 9773a0dc6a902f60e46172cd03b3ae52.png]
(02-13-2014, 11:21 PM)Verzyn Wrote: You were firstly undercover as a police officer and you were wearing a suit which is not allowed. Secondly you collected some weed plants from a suspect and transported it to the nexus where K.S harvested it, he then said "Let's half it, we can get a pretty good profit from it". You then took a portion of the weed. A statement along the lines of "some guy wants to buy it, we can be corrupt and sell it to him."

[Image: 9773a0dc6a902f60e46172cd03b3ae52.png]

"Don't be an undercover police officer/sergeant that is working for rebels to kill the President. " the rules says NOTHING about you cannot be an undercover policeofficer to take down criminals/drugdealers.
We took the pots with us as evidence, you would have heard that if you followed us as well. Im not sure about the splitting weed thing, but why not. If you raid some place and they have contra, then you are allowed to take the money of it as well.. Same thing with the weed imo.

Yes, we talked about it. Notice you said "CAN" yourself. We didn't do it, so cannot see how that is important in any way?
Approved, I have consulted with other administrators and deemed that your actions were not worthy of a ban. You will however receive a blacklist from the Police officer for the use of the suit.