BR on K.S. + [FL:RP] Rhys
(02-13-2014, 09:16 PM)K.S. Wrote: Yeah, I fall down accidentally due to lag, and it worked, I was suprised. so I went full caps.

"no you where speeding so I asked you to stop you then try and run me over along with a other officer you hit the officer" Firstly, a normal person would keep driving away, secondly, I did attempt of any sort of cdm... clearly, I would've still killed you, even if it wasn't for the Black CDMing... I returned fire, thats all I did, officer shot at me first.

The OOC chat says otherwise. Don't even bother pinning it on lag.
Shaho that is not related to this ban request so please keep any unrelated comment off this thread.
(02-13-2014, 10:00 PM)Verzyn Wrote: Shaho that is not related to this ban request so please keep any unrelated comment off this thread.

I thought that we were allowed to accumulate BRs instead of making loads of individual ones?
That is allowed, but on your own ban request.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Not involved.

Warned.
So what is being said here is that you ran the guy over.

The cop started shooting at you so you returned fire.

Then Rhys ran him over.
Don't think I ran him over, yes the cops started shooting at me first, so I returned fire.
(02-13-2014, 09:16 PM)K.S. Wrote: Yeah, I fall down accidentally due to lag, and it worked, I was suprised. so I went full caps.

"no you where speeding so I asked you to stop you then try and run me over along with a other officer you hit the officer" Firstly, a normal person would keep driving away, secondly, I did attempt of any sort of cdm... clearly, I would've still killed you, even if it wasn't for the Black CDMing... I returned fire, thats all I did, officer shot at me first.
Why would i keep driving if I'm cop?
What do you mean if you would keep driving? I don't think any of you cops had an car out, or else, it be just simple car chase... I would drive away, because I don't wanna be arrested, and you guys were shooting.
(02-14-2014, 05:11 AM)Drogas Wrote: So what is being said here is that you ran the guy over.

The cop started shooting at you so you returned fire.

Then Rhys ran him over.

Well yeah basically I was driving I saw K.S. speeding I got the car asked him to stop he then trys to run me over and a other cop he hits the cop and kills him I start shooting so they stop get out pull out guns start shooting back and then run over me.