BR on K.S. + [FL:RP] Rhys
Thread Title: K.S. + [FL:RP] Rhys

Name of player: K.S. + Rhys

SteamID: (What is the SteamID of the person?) Rhys --> STEAM_0:0:40910221 K.S. --> STEAM_0:0:37831711

Time in GMT: (When did it happen?) Wednesday 12th 9:15pm

ServerSadOn which of our servers did it happen? v2p

Summary: (What happened?) I was Traffic Police and I saw these two people speeding so I stopped my car and got out they then CDMed a Officer and just started RDMing and just towards the end they CDM me.

Evidence:SadTry to get as much evidence as you can get) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKeSy-3QLig
Awaiting the accused players side of the story.
Why have you got to wait for there side of the story??
I want to know what their reason for shooting you was.
oh ok
White BMW was my car, I was just self-defending, that guy probaly broken nlr and came back. They were shooting at us for speeding, and almost killed me, I got off car, to prevent from dying, I got pissed off and used my health kit, and pull out my assault rifle to try to take them on as they were in a far distance chasing me.
no you where speeding so I asked you to stop you then try and run me over along with a other officer you hit the officer
I'd just like to throw this into the mix:
(Notice the KS in OOC)
[Image: 052B2DD0636241660FC8DA5C14249CE75676D419]
Yeah, I fall down accidentally due to lag, and it worked, I was suprised. so I went full caps.

"no you where speeding so I asked you to stop you then try and run me over along with a other officer you hit the officer" Firstly, a normal person would keep driving away, secondly, I did attempt of any sort of cdm... clearly, I would've still killed you, even if it wasn't for the Black CDMing... I returned fire, thats all I did, officer shot at me first.
I'd like to add something to this ban request.
I was on the server at that time as well and I were together with K.S, most of the time... The cops started shooting at him, so he returned fire..